User talk:A Neezles A/Archive1
Due to the amount of items sold in each shop, and the continuous change, we do not recommend listing out items for every shops in Neodex. One example is the NC mall, where everybody got scared and tired of continuously updating it. *cold sweat* --SwordFire ( talk | contrib ) 16:49, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
ta, for keeping the prizes up to date. i said i would try and keep on top of it, but got busy. corythepaperboy 03:29, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
I am Canadian. piano965 Call me Allan , Charlotte. piano965 Can you attack, Charlotte. PLEASE. piano965
Charlotte, I will withdraw because you aren"t going to attack but it is okay. piano965 CHARLOTTE, I withdrawed and it said I won because I was the only one to attack. Sorry,but it'S okay. piano965 Anyway, you should buy two scarab rings for your one of your neopets so you can beat the Cave Chia and Laby Frostbite and maybe Meuka. I had these weapons on my neopet who was fighting but I did not use these weapons. piano965
Which city do you live in Canada? I live in Edmonton,Alberta.PIANO965 Oh. I going to Kelowna,BC,Canada this summer.
You cannot invite me to your gulid because I am too young ( 8 years old ) to do Neoboards,join guilds,etc. Allan (piano965)
- I am half-chineese too! Allan (piano965)
- I bet Shenkuu will win the Altador Cup in 2010 because every team who was 2nd the year before then the :next year the team that got 2nd will win the cup next year!
- Since Altador Cup 1-2. Allan (piano965)
- My favourite Neopets game is Legends of Pinball. --Piano965 (Allan)
- yeah i like shenkuu tangram. piano965(Allan)
Anyway, do you have any Neopets merchandise? I have two things that are part of Neopets merchandise. Allan (piano965)
- You are very lonely in your gulid,sorry for my saying now. Allan (piano965)
- Yes,i was allanzhanger11 Charlotte. Allan or piano965
- Piano, please use '<'br'>'s. Also, use ':'s. A Neezles A 04:32, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
Charlotte,I am giving you my items because I like you and you are a nice person. Anyway, on one of your side accounts ,you played a game. Allan (piano965)
- Actually, I accidentally played it. But it's still against the rules.
- I am sorry if I said anything wrong.
Nothing wrong that you said. Allan
Thank you for your help
I would like to properly thank you for your assistance during the past several days. :)
The whole Neodex came to a slow down, and I myself is not able to contribute much on it due to another side project (which is taking longer than usual). It is nice to see another editor who is still actively developing the Neodex. --SwordFire ( talk | contrib ) 02:51, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
About my edits
Altador Cup I
Hey, you two, please don't start an edit war about Altador Cup I. Ask the opinion of an active sysop (please also note that I am not an official sysop anymore) or, even better, resolve your issues on the talk page :D
Thanks in advance.
- When you click 'explore' and click 'weather', you can notice a general weather pattern, that Lost Desert is always hot, Terror Mountian is always cold, Haunted Woods is cool, Maraqua is relatively cold, etc. I've been on Neopets for 4 years so I've noticed the pattern. Pinkgirl34 15:18, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- And users can still create Neopets with profane words if they seperate the letters of the profane word with underscores. Pinkgirl34 19:02, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
I just wanted to remind you that for release dates, we generally use the date at the top of the New Features post in which the game/colour/feature was annouced. For example, you gave the release date of the Chocolate Kyrii as August 29, 2009. However, the Chocolate Kryii was annouced on the New Features post for September 1, 2009, so I would expect that date to be recorded in the Neodex. The reason we use the New Features date is so that, in the future, other users can go to Neopets' archive of New Features and confirm the release dates as needed. Please let me know if you have any questions - Emeraldosprey
Will you be around for a while? I'll need you to keep track of any vandalism activities and alert me on Neodex when there is one. I'll have to concentrate on fixing several articles which were mess up during the vandalism confusion. --SwordFire ( talk | contrib ) 03:02, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you. :) I'll inform you once I'm done. --SwordFire ( talk | contrib ) 03:14, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
- In fact, I'm willing to keep a tab of recent changes all the time and refresh every 15 minutes or so :D Destiny Charlotte 03:15, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
- Are you in contact with an admin (or yourself one)? Whoever-it-is seems to still be editing. AySz88 01:21, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- Um, I'm not seeing as if I was I would just block him already. But there are two active admins here, SwordFire and Dizzy (I know her on Neopets, in fact we're NF's) Destiny Charlotte 01:23, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I did notice he'd only been editing his own userspace, so I thought he might have been blocked already. AySz88 01:28, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- Here's an interesting fact. Looks like this vandal is a cross-wiki vandal who vandalizes Wikipedia as well. His usernames Tewapack, Willy on Wheels, Jpgordon, Grawp,Oli Filth, and WebHamster all impersonate Wikipedia users. Pinkgirl34 01:30, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
Re: NQII Walkthrough
Recent reverting problems
Pinkgirl is right, repeatedly editing someone else's user page despite having your changes reverted by the owner can be classified as vandalism.
That said, as a warning to both of you if there is another problem like the one with recommended levels for NQ bosses don't fight using the edit summary but find another way to communicate. Please don't exacerbate the issue by letting it spill over to other articles. I'd rather all of us editors get along :) --Dizzy 14:32, 16 September 2009 (UTC)