list of which petpetpets are available?
Hi :) Is there a list of what petpetpets are available? Thanks -- Unsigned by 126.96.36.199 09:33, 11 May 2006
- neoitems.net has a list of all available items, which includes petpetpets.--Jacob 11:01, 11 May 2006 (CDT)
I have decided to re-add Mayor Thumburt back into this article. Indeed it looks out of place here (as mentioned by Jacob previously), but still he was transformed into a Moquot at the end of the The Tale of Woe plot. Thus he was considered a petpetpet now. :P --SwordFire 12:08, 3 Jun 2007 (CDT)
- Thank you. ;) And i do think he is still a Moquot as well, because we don't see a mayor apologizing to the rest of us or working about Neovia, it can be assumed this is the case. Also, we don't know if he drank from the well, and if cured of his Moquot curse one day will still be cursed with his monstrous form. --Jacob 18:25, 3 Jun 2007 (CDT)
Ah, sorry. I had forgotten about ToW's ending. I had to leave Neopets for awhile during that plot and when I returned, all I could still do was read the comic. Didn't really make me regret not being able to participate; worst plot ever. So towards the end of the comic, I wasn't paying as much attention as I usually do, hence why I had forgotten about the Moquot spell. Also, his article doesn't mention it either. Yeah, I agree he should be on this page.DreamingLady 09:53, 4 Jun 2007 (CDT)
I'm currently trying to improve each Petpetpet related article and I think I will need some help. I need to know of each Petpetpet A. what insect/small creature it is based on and B. what its name is based on. It doesn't matter whether it's obvious or already mentioned in the article. I just want a list here to make it easy for me to check the info. DreamingLady 06:24, 10 Jun 2007 (UTC)
Also, info on the role of various petpetpets in The Wand of Wishing is greatly appreciated. DreamingLady 08:43, 10 Jun 2007 (UTC)
- I'm glad to see you are taking a great interest in the petpetpet articles. ;) On the appearance of petpetpets in the video game, I WOULD say it would be best to find a game guide on GameFAQs, but it seems no one has written one...odd. :S there are gamer sites which talk about it, but i haven't found any information on them...not even a guide. i'm sure there is something about somewhere on the net. just need to find it.
- On what real life insects the petpetpets take, some of them (along with regular petpets) share similarities with a same insect, As there is the Spyder which is like a spider as well, and there are many different dog like petpets. Though it would hurt to point out a few of the insects some of the petpets may be similar to. Hmmm...how about Firefly, Coccinellidae, Phasmatodea, and Miridae? that's a start on a look for similar petpetpets. The crab like petpetpet Pinchit may be a Crab louse, but i highly doubt it...though it's the only tiny insect which is considered "crab". :S --Jacob 14:25, 10 Jun 2007 (UTC)
Petpetpets as a species
This article is almost complete (for the time being, or so I would think), but I think it needs more expansion about the Petpetpets as a species, aka what defines them all as petpetpets and binds them together. As stated, I think that's all it needs. What does everyone else think? --Jacob 23:19, 30 Sep 2007 (UTC)
This section of the discussion will be for talking about new Petpetpets which become created over time. ;) Newest one was released on January 18, 2008, and judging by the image link, it can at this point assume to be called a Strale. Accurate name? We will find out as soon as someone owns one. --Jacob 14:06, 20 Jan 2008 (UTC)
- Yep. It's in Neoitems.net. R99 Petpetpet Strale. --Cath 23:08, 28 Jan 2008 (UTC)