The prizes are out. for reference, i'm placing the "rewards speech" (at least wat i got) here...
King Altador beckons you to step closer.
Altador beams at you as you approach. "So! We finally have a reward for your valiant efforts to restore the history of this great land. I must apologize for the delay, but it has taken us some time to regain our bearings. Suddenly remembering the entirety of one's history is quite taxing."
"Nevertheless, we do have your rewards. Our treasury is quite full, and so we have decided to award you a tidy sum of Neopoints." He waves at Gordos, the Collector, who steps over to you, carrying a bulging bag.
Gordos glares at you. "I hate parting with such a large sum of money, but what Altador wants..." he grumbles. "Here you go."
The bag contains 5,000 Neopoints!
"Next," Altador says, "we've awarded you this trophy."
"And finally, we have a few items for you..."
- Club President Super Plushie - They could have made separate ones, but this was cheaper.
- The Way Windmills Work - Windmills do, in fact, work that way.
- Hall of Heroes Play Set - With Limited Edition Miniature Gold-Plated Janitor!
- Set of Four Commemorative Punch Club Pie Plates - Hang them on your wall... just dont talk about them.
Altador smiles. "I hope that suffices. I regret that we couldn't provide more choice, but as I said, things are still a bit chaotic around here. And after all, this wasn't on the scale of what happened to the Lost Desert, or what will soon be happening in--" He stops. "Ahem. Nevermind.""Well!" he continues. "You will always be welcome in Altador, and we will be eternally grateful for your services to us. Farewell for now."
What is pattern and rules followed in getting certain prizes? is it random or those that solve it the fastest recieve the better prizes? hoping to find out soon... --Jacob 20:41, 15 Sep 2006 (CDT)
Proper plot name
It's long been held the name of this plot is simply "Altador Plot". But it you look over to the Daily Puzzle, The Neopets Team specifically refer to it as the "Altador Constellation plot". Should it be retitled, along with all the links and category name? --Jacob 15:35, 25 Sep 2007 (UTC)
- That is a conundrum... I would perhaps rename it what TNT calls it, the "Altador Constellation Plot" with redirects from "Altador Plot" and, possibly "Darkest Faerie Plot"... a misnomer that is still rather popular... even the famous plot guide calls it this (Arrazetti petpage). -Cath 19:10, 25 Sep 2007 (UTC)
- Why does that popular guide call it the "Darkest Faerie plot" to begin with? Did TNT call it that in the news or an editorial? Likewise with "Altador Plot"? I did an editorial search, and can find ? for "Altador Plot" (that's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9) was mentioned by the TNT, and only one for "Darkest Faerie Plot"...and I don't even think this mention of it speaks of this specific plot. Searching for "Constellation" alone doesn't bring up anything for plot title...but "Altador Constellation plot" or just "Altador Constellation" seems the most fitting.
- If only they would bring this up in editorial or mention it in the news, then we could know for sure what is official. --Jacob 21:06, 25 Sep 2007 (UTC)
What is the update on this situation? ;) --Jacob 08:54, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
And while being inspired in another discussion, why not call this the "Book of Ages"...seeing as it's all about the book? Then again, there should surely be a proper name used by the TNT when referring to this. Just can't recall it. Maybe I should use that "famous" NT Editorial searcher? --Jacob 06:00, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
Did the plot start on the day Altador was released, or on the 28th? Currently editing another article which says otherwise. I think it's the 28th, because that's when the Hall of Heroes finally became open to the public. --Jacob 17:08, 13 Jan 2008 (UTC)
- I can not recall the exact date, but I am 100% sure it was not on the same day as the Altador release.--Demon 17:12, 14 Jan 2008 (UTC)
TDF statue change
To clarify a point I added to the page, when the plot first began, the flames coming from The Darkest Faerie's hands were smaller. This artwork was updated during the plot to make the flames bigger. It isn't a change that happens as you proceed in the plot, the original image was overwritten with the new version. The only places it can be seen now are in screen caps of the earlier version - compare current image that we use in this article, [:[File:Darkest faerie statue.gif]], to for example the annotated screen capture in TDN's guide here.
I remember everyone was up in arms about it on the plot Neoboard at the time trying to decide if it was clue or not. --Macbeth 18:15, 14 December 2013 (UTC)