Neopets Puzzle Adventure
|This page is under construction|
|Plot summary needed.|
Developed by Infinite Interactive and published by Capcom, its gameplay is similar to Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (also developed by Infinite Interactive), yet it has more in common with Reversi than Bejewled.
Players can choose and customize 12 different Neopets as they challenge an assortment of characters across known and new locations of Neopia, and even play against other players via a multi-player feature. Players can also...
- Collect Rare Item Codes for their Neopets account
- Complete 150 quests in the single-player game
- Collect 100 Petpets and Items for extra abilities and bonues during matches and earn 30 special Awards for completing missions
... to be added...
List of characters who played a major role in the game plot.
- Anshu, Bandit Leader, Captain Cruciblack, Captain Tuan, Chef Bonju, Desert Bandit Leader, Froy, Greyfang, Hoban, Kentari, Linae, Mahut, Nebit, Orrin, Pickpocket, Princess Amira, Remnok the Nomad, Shumi, Sloven, Tura-Kepek, Wasplin, Witch Doctor
- Neopets Puzzle Adventure is the first Neopets video game to be released over multiple platforms.
- A demo of one game level (the Nintendo DS version) can be found on the official website.
- The plot line of this game is a continuation of three Neopets plots, The Cyodrake's Gaze, The Lost Desert and the Volcano plot.