Jelly World is a Neopian world constructed entirely of jelly. The cause of its creation is unknown, although it has been suggested that it may have been commissioned by an eccentric billionaire or the result of some form of magic spell.
The first reference to Jelly World was in the New Features section on the 30th of March 2002, where it says "...and of course the upcoming new world 'Jelly World'...". Countless times The Neopets Team has denied the existence of Jelly World (which, interestingly, was TNT's first reaction to Robot Neopets). Jelly World has had several links to it by people claiming it exists throughout Neopia, including one in a quote by Number Five in Cellblock, but many the links are dead ends, similar to some of the links given to the Hidden Tower.
The most notable attraction is the Giant Jelly, similar to the Giant Omelette in Tyrannia, which gives out a free piece of jelly to its visitors once per day, unless it has run out. Should it have done so, it is regularly replaced. Each piece of Jelly gives two servings.
- Main article: Missing Petpets
Millions of Petpets attached to a Neopets ran away on the 12th of June 2003. Despite some suspicions relating to a war after the sighting of a mysterious Grundo carrying a wriggling sack to the Virtupets Space Station, they were, in fact, gorging themselves on the Green Jelly in Jelly World and shortly returned on the 24th of June 2003.
Jelly World's Yooyuball team is almost unknown, due to the fact hardly any information is presented about them. They serve as the practice team and can be played against just before the Altador Cup starts and in between matches. Their symbol is a blue jelly seen from above an an orange background. However, in the 2008 Altador Cup, the team was replaced entirely by Jelly Chias and has been changed into a yellow Jelly Chia behind a circle coloured lime green at the top half and magenta at the bottom half.
- Jelly Kougra - Goalkeeper, Team Captain
- Jelly Kau - Left Forward
- Jelly Usul - Right Forward
- Jelly Blumaroo - Right Defender
- Jelly Techo - Left Defender
As of Altador Cup VI, the Jelly Chias have assigned names.
- Lemoran - Center Forward
- Togobo - Left Defender
- Vinarok - Center Defender
- Zeenana - Right Defender
- Wartroot - Center Forward
- Main Article: Jelly (colour)
Neopets and Petpets can only be painted Jelly through the Lab Ray and the Petpet Lab respectively. Jelly pets appear to possess the same qualities as real Jelly and are coloured in a single shade all over. Whenever one is released, TNT feign ignorance as to where it came from or what kind of colour it is.
As of February 2009, 22 Neopets and 12 Petpets can be painted Jelly.
- July 4, 2007 was "not jelly themed". TNT put up a banner that day stating it was "not Jelly Day" because that "would be silly" (TNT's most common comment about Jelly World related stuff). It was also said there was nothing to see on New Features, which was true. However, if one views the New Features' source page, one can find the July 4 news in the coding. Taking it out, it would look like this.
- During May 2008, there was a glitch that caused the Giant Jelly to give out Pirate Jelly.
- Rainbow Pool:
- News Items: December 18, 2000, TNT claiming Robot Neopets don't exist, March 30, 2002, TNT mentioning the existence of Jelly World
- Jelly World
- Jelly World Game Room
- Jelly World NeoBoard
- Caption Competition: #244