- Erweb: A Pteri merchant who sells all potions except for healing potions. 30% discount after the players have rescued Lifira.
- Pankal: A Lupe merchant who sells weapons and armour. 25% discount after the players have rescued Lifira.
- Nufam: A Grarrl innkeeper. The inn costs 450 gold but discounted to 350 after rescuing Lifira.
- Tebalo: A Lenny who complains about living in a desert because it's too arid.
- Paide: Tobalo's Blumaroo wife who prefers living in the desert of living near water.
- Hizaga: The Acara mother of the missing daughter Lifira.
- Zasise: Lifira's father who tells the players how to get to the Valley of Kings to find Lifira.
- Amote: Lifira's younger Cybunny sister.
- Lifira: A young Uni mage captured by the Revenant of the Dunes. After rescuing her, she tells the players how to find Bakaru the Hermit to continue finding the Medallion of Wind.
- Bakaru: A Techo hermit living in an oasis north-west of Waset who knows how to find the rest of the Medallion of Wind.
|NeoQuest II Locations|
Act One (Meridell):