Shenkuu Lunar Festival
The Shenkuu Lunar Festival is a holiday celebrated in Shenkuu to coincide with the real-life Chinese New Year. The crew of the Cyodrake's Gaze has been shown celebrating the festivities, and the entire holiday is generally a happy time for all Shenkuu citizens.
The Festival has only been celebrated in 2007 and 2008 so far. Many things were done to celebrate both Shenkuu Lunar Festivals:
The first Festival
- A Petpet called the Pygui, a new Shop Blog, the game Revel Roundup, and a new Background were all released.
- To go with the new Petpet, 4 Pygui themed toys appeared in the Toy Shop.
- The Lunar Temple, which formerly had been unclickable on the map of Shenkuu, opened its doors to the public.
- Three shopkeepers and four Fun Images, all seven bearing images of sailors from the Cyodrake's Gaze, became available.
- The newest Caption Competition depicted Shumi, Hoban, Kentari, Chef Bonju, Orrin, and the new Petpet.
The second Festival
- Four new toys were released at the Toy Shop.
- The Kazeriu received the PPL award.
- Four Buddy Icons, three more Exotic Foods, and a few new Greetings were also released.
- When the Fun Images were released for the first Festival, there was a glitch that made the titles read "Kentari Holding Food and Fan" and "Orrin Flying with Lanterns" when it was supposed to be "Orrin Holding Food and Fan" and "Kentari Flying with Lanterns." This was later fixed by TNT.