Defenders of Neopia Series 2
- Main article: Defenders of Neopia
Eyrieki was released from his tomb by an archaeologist, and attacked Sakhmet. Fought against Lightning Lenny, and even immobilized him to the point he couldn't run anymore, but was eventually defeated and placed back in his coffin.
Defenders of Neopia Profile
- Age - Thousands of years old
- Difficulty - 25
- Last seen - Near city of Sakhmet
- Status - Enemy at Large
- Favourite game - Sutek's Tomb
- Renowned for - Bloodcurling "Skrreeeee!" battle cry
Description - Covered in a swath of tattered bandages, this undead Eyrie has risen from his tomb to lay waste to the city of Sakhmet. Beware his mighty screech, for the wrath of his powerful weapons usually isn't far behind.
|If YOU were woken up after thousands of years of rest... you'd be cranky too!|
|Click on any door in the Temple of 1000 Tombs.|
|Red Scorchstone||Defence: 20|
|Pottery Shard Dagger||Attack: 2 2 0 - 2|
|Eyriekis Scimitar||Attack: 2 2 1 - 2|
|Eyriekis Amulet||Attack: 3 3 Defence: 3 3|
|Grackle Bug on a Stick||No effect.|
- Users participating in the Defenders of Neopia Series 2 game will receive a trophy after defeating Eyrieki from Headquarters. This trophy replaces the previous trophy earned by defeating Mr. Chuckles.
Defenders of Neopia Mission 2: