Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:04 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Gallery Help?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:35 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:39 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/ghanima321
Location: Minnesota
Hi, I don't know if I am going to be able to get an answer here, but I need some help with coding for my gallery.
http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.ph ... ers-A+Evil is the page I am working on. I am trying to make it so my tables are transparent, but I can only get the second table to do it. Does anyone know how to make it so they are all transparent?
This is my coding, I'm not sure quite how to post it but here goes nothing.
Code:
<style>
  body{
    background-color:#FFFFFF;
	  background-image:	
	  url(http://images.neopets.com/backgrounds/sketch/tile_jubjub.gif);
	  background-attachment:fixed;
	}
	.tablestyle{
		padding:4px;
		border-style:dotted;
		border-color:#333333;
		border-width:2px;
		background-color:#ffffff;
		color:#000cc;
		filter:alpha(opacity=80); 
		-moz-opacity:0.8; opacity:0.8; 
		-khtml-opacity:0.8;
	}
	.textcolor{color:#0000CC;}	
	a.nav_link{color:#0000CC;}
		
  </style>

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:55 am
Have you tried http://www.neopets.com/~csshelp?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:39 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/ghanima321
Location: Minnesota
Well, I tried looking around there for some time, but I couldn't find anything pertaining to my problem. And I cant really neomail them because they havent been active in almost a year. :(

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:57 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:55 am
This is a website that I like. This person apparently had to try a few things.
http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/help/ar ... table.html


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:39 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/ghanima321
Location: Minnesota
After a couple of long hours of tinkering, I finally got it to work somewhat how I wanted it too. So thanks for the help I guess... :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:31 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 7245
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 am
ICQ: 69920079
Website: https://pinkpt.com/
Yahoo Messenger: khuynh777@yahoo.com
Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Which reminds me - we really need a good coding section on ppt.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited