Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:32 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

Do you currently know the URL of Jelly World?
Poll ended at Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:09 pm
Yes 92%  92%  [ 47 ]
No 8%  8%  [ 4 ]
Total votes: 51
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:09 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:18 am
Website: http://s8.invisionfree.com/Neopetopia/index.php?
Location: Faerieland
To clarify it is "Do you CURRENTLY (AS IN NOW) know the URL of Jelly World"

This is a survey I'm doing that I want to be fair. Please be honest about your selection. Do not ask a friend to help because it will also mess up with my survey.

Please also do not tell where you can find Jelly World because it can be discussed later...

Additionally, please do not behave like TNT and if you have to, dont.

_________________
Save the trees! Don't do homework!


Last edited by myname7772 on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:10 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:18 am
Yeah, I've known the URL for a long time. :P

_________________
Image
<3


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:23 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3007
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:08 pm
Website: http://sunnief.deviantart.com/
Location: You're FACE.
Nope. I did know it but I forgot. :lol:

_________________
Image
Zero set 13 of 26


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
Yes, I know it but I don't even bother with the Jelly anymore.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/colouredpixels/sets.html
Location: Italy
Yes, it's easy to remember :P

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:54 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:47 pm
Yes! :)

_________________
:peace:


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:11 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 7245
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 am
ICQ: 69920079
Website: https://pinkpt.com/
Yahoo Messenger: khuynh777@yahoo.com
Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
I think the real question is, "Do YOU know where it is?" Do yah? Do yah?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 496
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 12:30 am
Location: Australia
I know where it is and how to get there.

But not the URL of it off the top of my head.

_________________
Image
Set by stampsyne!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:01 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:45 am
Website: http://riverscape.cjb.net
Location: muhaha
yes, i think i do, unless it has changed...

_________________
Image
Losers are those who do not try


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:04 pm
Location: Work usually
Jelly World doesn't exist!!! How many times must we go through this?

_________________
Image

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:09 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
I do.
I remember it clearly. :battar:

_________________
Image
glorious set by neko.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:11 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Er. Yeah.
I've known for ages.

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2903
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: .com.au
Ummm... sort of. I don't visit Jelly World so I've never had the need to memorise the URL, I have however memorised the URL to the Giant Jelly as I use it as one of my dailies and I can access the main Jelly World map from there :)

_________________
avatar by spiralethe


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:39 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:28 pm
Location: Among the crayons on my desk..
Yup, I sure do. *recites off top of her head*

_________________
Image
. Set by Medusa ♥


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
Yup. Though there's no real point in needing to know with the astounding lack of content...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited