Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:04 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:52 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/telegramsam
Location: Athens, GA
I've been throwing petpets down that thing daily since it was put on the map, and I have never gotten a prize from it.

Do you have to have a certain kind of petpet or a petpet of a certain level to get something out of it? I've tried all the different choices too.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:22 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:41 am
It is random, and when you win something you get an avatar


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:02 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:35 pm
Location: Uhmmm.... the other side of the screen..
Yes, you can get items or nps from it. I think, like with turmy, the choice doesn't really matter that much. It is random. There is a little research on it here.

The avatar is new and is awarded when you get nps from the hole (confirmed) and possibly when you get an item from the hole (unconfirmed.)

I have jumped in the hole daily since it's release as well (and multiple times per day since the avies release) and still nothing from it for me either - so you are not alone!

_________________
Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:51 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 285
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 11:21 am
For the past 1 year or so it has been released.. I have been visiting it daily and have gotten a pirakeet plushie once and some neopoints on a few occasions. Maybe once every 2 - 3 months I get something..

I sure hope I can get the avatar soon.. :p


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
I got 83 NPs and the av from it three days ago. Case closed. Case opened. Papers put back in the case. Case closed once again.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:01 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:16 pm
Location: Australia
I've received a Leaves of the Forest and also a Petrified bone, each within a few days of each other and after a year of trying :) My petpets were different and both were level one :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Ahaha.... me so lucky!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:32 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:08 am
Website: http://www.geocities.com/auron_googie
Yahoo Messenger: auron_googie
Location: Philippines
Mwahaha!!!

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Now hear this... :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

From the very first time i went to the hole..... and i made my petpet, a snorlkin, jump into it...... i got the symbol avatar! 1000 gp! and a symbolic toy plushie! isn't it great??? ahahaha!!! :P :P :P

_________________
Look up! Look down! 'Cause auron11googie is all around!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/katherineroxcom
Location: At a Rascal Flatts Concert
I got it the first time I tryed! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: I was lucky! <3


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:45 am
Website: http://riverscape.cjb.net
Location: muhaha
auron11googie wrote:
1000 gp!
lol, no NOT 1000gp.

but yeah, that 's really lucky. does anyone know if you get the av from getting small amounts of np from the hole?

_________________
Image
Losers are those who do not try


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/katherineroxcom
Location: At a Rascal Flatts Concert
matchbow wrote:
auron11googie wrote:
1000 gp!
lol, no NOT 1000gp.

but yeah, that 's really lucky. does anyone know if you get the av from getting small amounts of np from the hole?
Yes you can get it with small np.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:11 pm
Does the Symol work with Cardboard petpets? I'm wondering if the TNT forgot to add coding or something, as I've been trying for awhile and have never got anything. o_O

_________________
Quote:
Image How come in the TCG: Darkest Faerie edition there's a Yellow Gallion, but no such option to paint your Gallion this colour exists?.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/katherineroxcom
Location: At a Rascal Flatts Concert
Dusket wrote:
Does the Symol work with Cardboard petpets? I'm wondering if the TNT forgot to add coding or something, as I've been trying for awhile and have never got anything. o_O
I am not sure.Keep trying! :D :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1228
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:55 am
Location: The show me state
9 months and nothing :x


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/katherineroxcom
Location: At a Rascal Flatts Concert
neobeth wrote:
9 months and nothing :x
Poor you.1 second for me of trying.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:53 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 7245
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 am
ICQ: 69920079
Website: https://pinkpt.com/
Yahoo Messenger: khuynh777@yahoo.com
Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
It looks like it is random, and a way for Neopets to get rid of the surplus items.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited