Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:05 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:34 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:36 pm
Hi, I need help With the sidebar thingamajig. I am using a Program called Proxomitron.Ive got good sidebar... But i do need help with something.

http://x7.putfile.com/9/24323330058.png

See? I need it black, witha a Width of 140. Can someone help me with this?

PS, Yes, My Fire Bori really is a Yellow Grarrl In disguise.

_________________
Saving Up For: Faerie Paint Brush and Everlasting Apple (Approx. Total: 2 Million Neopoints)


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited