Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:04 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:55 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:45 pm
Image

any ideas?

EDIT: Score 1,000+ in GTU (1,185 lowest confirmed)

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa!


Last edited by lothwe on Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:43 am
Website: http://www.smogon.com
Location: Internet with my e-friends :-)
getting a specific score on grand theft ummagine most likely.

_________________
Image
Thanks Kyra for the set. Finally using the signature due to Duck, Duck, Goose. @_@


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:45 pm
I'm guessing 1,000+.

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:32 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:30 pm
http://www.neopets.com/mygamescores.pht ... d=luvsgurl

That person got it at 605. Unless their score is so high that it's being "reviewed" and isn't on her list yet.

EDIT: Yup. That's probably the case. Someone said that they didn't get it at 975.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:26 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 749
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:14 am
reviewed score will still earn you avatar in most game-avatar


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:53 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 22
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:01 am
Location: Indiana
Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Grand Theft Ummagine' as an avatar on the NeoBoard


i got a score of 1250 though and earlier when i played i got 1065 so im guessing the score needed is 1100+

also Hawk_y2k1 has a great guide


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:49 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
I'm still stuck in the maze though. :cry:

I can tell this is going to take a while ...

_________________
Image
glorious set by neko.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Does anyone have any tips for the maze?

There's a great guide here, though.

I got up to Level 10 before being bored. But I want the avatar.. *starts game again*

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:40 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2514
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:35 am
Location: England
Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Grand Theft Ummagine' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I quit at 1100 and got the avatar. Good luck everyone!

_________________
Image
Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:46 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Any tips for Level 10? I keep dying x.x I can't get to the end fast enough >.>

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2514
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:35 am
Location: England
o_O The way they annotated it on that page made it seem really confusing.
I used my ring after trapping the Elephante in the middle...

I've completed the game a few times now, but if I needed to check anything used PPT for refrence.

_________________
Image
Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:44 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:06 pm
if u follow this guide, u can win, its pretty easy to win and get the avatar, but takes too long IMO

http://home.neopets.com/templates/homep ... =Hawk_y2K1


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1468
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:35 am
Location: Newfoundland
Followed the guide and got the avi. also finished it just for the heck of it! Think I might try for the trophy!

_________________
Image
~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:13 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 845
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:17 pm
Location: Witch King Tower - West of Haunted Woods
You know what I would LOVE to see? A avatar where you just have to load the game!

Wouldn'tthat disapoint so many people!!! LOL! :evil:

_________________
Spells are my thing ;)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 201
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:12 am
Yahoo Messenger: evilkitten100
That one was kinda frustrating to get. But I got it in about an hour.

#212 YAY!

I missed a secret., I was hoping to make th high scores list:-(
Good luck to anyone trying to get it!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited