Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:51 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:34 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:02 am
Dear all,

I am getting close to enough NP to buy a krawkadon which means I can send it to third account (I have two and only one is used for any NP making activity) and create a krawk. I read the article on krawk creation, but it leaves out some important facts.

Will I be able to choose my krawk's sex (Sorry reptiles don't have genders. They are animals.) and color? For all that money the answer ought to be yes, but if it isn't I am going to rethink what to do with my small pile. Thanks for your time.

Roanna_np

_________________
This space for rent.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4769
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:06 am
Website: http://www.maplestorymob.com/zone/maplestory/join/420246
Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I hope that was a typo because you can't get a Krawk pet from a Krawkadon petpet (the Krawk petpet is the one you need)

I believe much like the Draik Eggs, the Krawk's gender is random. By default, the mature Krawk is Green and by painting it in the petpet form is Green. To have it as another color, you need to paint the petpet before you make it into a Neopet (Red Petpet Paintbrush for a Red Krawk for example.)

_________________
Image
.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:37 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:02 am
Thanks...This means I don't have to set up a third account and if I buy a krawkadon, I won't ever have to turn it into a krawk...Hmmm now that is not so bad. There are also two other very desirable Little Nipper petpets I'm looking at so maybe you just saved me a lot of heartache. It is always excellent to have a plan B.

Now which Little Nipper petpet do the rest of you like?

_________________
This space for rent.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
I <3 the Maraquan Snarhook. :)

Image

These are cute, too:

Image Swabby
Image Disco Blibble
Image Piraket

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited