Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 2:47 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:46 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 74
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:21 pm
Website: http://ringquelle.deviantart.com
Location: Netherlands
Examples:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



For more examples, look here:
http://ringquellespalace.bravehost.com/sigsavs.html


I can do buttons, banners, avatars, signatures, Msn avatrs etc. I can't do animations though. Specify as much as you can when requesting.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:25 am
Location: In Miyavi's pants
Sure I'll take one!

Type: Set
Image: Any faellie (can if be flying?)
Av Text: KT
Sig text: .:.KT.:.
SIg subtext: Flying high
Colors: Any I dont care :)
Cut outs:No thanks
Animation: No

Thanks!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:45 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:23 am
Location: Fedual Japan
I'll take one too!

Type: Set
Image: Inuyasha & Kagome kissing
Avatar Text: PT
Siggy Text: PrettyDemon
Sig Subtext: I'll stay demon a little longer for you.
Colors: I don't care
Cut outs: No
Animation: No

Thanks


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited