Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:21 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: To Sell or To Keep?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:02 pm
Website: http://werewolfgames.freeforums.org/
Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I got a Scroll of Freezing today from the Wheel of Knowledge. I am wondering if I should keep it and equip one of my pets or if I should try to sell it. If I try to sell it, I could get about 49K for it. If I keep it, I don't battle much, but it would be one weapon to have in the next (let's hope very distant) war. What do you all think? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

_________________
Image
It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:45 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:01 pm
I suggest you sell it. This war i finally used mine which i had kept in my sdb for months. It broke on the first time....and i still got killed by swordsmaster talek. So yea, sell it..


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:02 pm
Sell it. A SoF, being breakable, only tends to last a few battles.

_________________
Image
Take aim before you shoot for you should.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1035
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:58 am
Location: PPT, all the time... I live here you see
Sell it! I'm not much of a BD-er either, and whenever I get a nice rare item like that (though never up to 49K!!) I sell it! Sell it and enjoy the profits :) !

_________________
Image
Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Touch Me There
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL..if ur not much of a battler then sell expensvie bd items..god nP :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited