Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:41 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Just one question... ^^;
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:12 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:39 am
ICQ: 179135014
Website: http://www.crystal-dreams.us
Yahoo Messenger: miss_emi_zelenka
Location: Bronx, NY, USA
Well, I was reading through the first 20 throphy FAQ thingy (And I have to say, I have gotten quite a few more throphies now :D), and I was wondering, how many rounds of the following games do you need to beat for the bronze trophy/runner-up medal of the game? ^^;

Invasion of Meridell
Round Table Poker
Sakhmet Solitaire

Thanks in advance :3 Now back to playing... @-x;

_________________
<center>~*Emi/Rini/Jen*~
My Birthday List | Pass Cheer Potato


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Essex, UK "'"Set by WIS"'"
rini124 wrote:
Well, I was reading through the first 20 throphy FAQ thingy (And I have to say, I have gotten quite a few more throphies now :D), and I was wondering, how many rounds of the following games do you need to beat for the bronze trophy/runner-up medal of the game? ^^;

Invasion of Meridell
Round Table Poker
Sakhmet Solitaire

Thanks in advance :3 Now back to playing... @-x;
I think Solitaire is 2 games :)

_________________
ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:25 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:39 am
ICQ: 179135014
Website: http://www.crystal-dreams.us
Yahoo Messenger: miss_emi_zelenka
Location: Bronx, NY, USA
k :3 I shall try that again now, since not only does Poker confuse me, Invasion of Meridell is starting to annoy me >_>

_________________
<center>~*Emi/Rini/Jen*~
My Birthday List | Pass Cheer Potato


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited