Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:42 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 … 8 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Most hated bands/singers
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:28 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:49 pm
Website: http://www.freewebs.com/tazzaler
Location: Germany
It's so simply to choose, Sum41, Blink182, GC, and Linkin Park.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:49 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:08 am
Website: http://www.acdcrocks.com
Location: washington, dc
Just about everyone that has been featured on TRL

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:49 pm
Website: http://www.freewebs.com/tazzaler
Location: Germany
Angus Young wrote:
Just about everyone that has been featured on TRL
Thats alot man, that like hated music period much if it's ALL of them...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:22 pm
Location: Tenterhooks
Any rap or hip-hop artist to grace this earth, I think. That stuff grates the nerves. Moreso when I can understand the lyrics.

_________________
Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 am
Location: NYC & The Holy Land
Avril Lavigne and Lindsay Lohan....
I have no problem with bands, but I despise rap, hip/hop, rnb - groups, singers, whatever.

_________________
Image
~Set by moogie~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:46 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
I don't hate anybody. The only thing that I dislike, mainly, is the kind of music that has a cussing, sexual and/or "I hate you", kind of message.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1056
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:34 am
Location: Canada!
I'm a little too picky when it comes to my music so I won't list all the bands that I hate. I do love my rock though and don't like rap, hip hop or R&B.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:49 pm
Website: http://www.freewebs.com/tazzaler
Location: Germany
kitten medli wrote:
I don't hate anybody. The only thing that I dislike, mainly, is the kind of music that has a cussing, sexual and/or "I hate you", kind of message.
I love that stuff, but if it's like a "I hate you because we broke up or you cheated" type it's crap
shifty wrote:
Avril Lavigne and Lindsay Lohan....
Hate them beyond disbelive, but they hot though :evil:
monique wrote:
I'm a little too picky when it comes to my music so I won't list all the bands that I hate. I do love my rock though and don't like rap, hip hop or R&B.
I'm a total Metal-Head (love Metal, Heavy Metal, Death Metal, and most of all 80's Hair Metal) but I will listen to rap that has so much base that the song is just screwed up or that the whole song is screwed up by so much swearing.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 am
Location: sakura makes dreams come true.
Umumum... Jesse McCartney, Hilary Duff, Ashlee Simpson, both Joshes from American Idol, George Huff, Clay Aiken...

_________________
Image
the greatest love story never told.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:49 pm
Website: http://www.freewebs.com/tazzaler
Location: Germany
Dawn2 wrote:
Umumum... Jesse McCartney, Hilary Duff, Ashlee Simpson, both Joshes from American Idol, George Huff, Clay Aiken...
Ashlee Simpson is just Mily Vinlli but in single girl form.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:17 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 696
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:00 am
Website: http://subeta.org
Almost everything that's young, blond, female, and thinks it can sing.

Oh, and all those black "gangstas"..


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:49 pm
Website: http://www.freewebs.com/tazzaler
Location: Germany
Stijn wrote:
Almost everything that's young, blond, female, and thinks it can sing.

Oh, and all those black "gangstas"..
that's harsh man...no....wait...you discribed Hilliary Duff yep that good, she's eval.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:44 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
Dawn2 wrote:
Umumum... Jesse McCartney, Hilary Duff, Ashlee Simpson, both Joshes from American Idol, George Huff, Clay Aiken...
You like just named three people I like. :P

Who was the other Josh? I only know one Josh from AI. (Josh Gracin, the country guy)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2918
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Paducah, KY
Avril Lavigne, Hilary Duff, Ashlee Simpson, Josh Groban, Clay Aiken, Good Charlotte, Hoobastank, Nickelback, etc.

I'll probably think of more later.

_________________
Image
Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
I agree with Kitten Medli completely. I don't really hate any music completely. But when songs have too many sexual references in them that talk about cheating on your girlfriend or having lots of women, it gets on my nerves.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 … 8 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited