Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:40 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:14 am
Yahoo Messenger: obanion123@yahoo.com
I got to 500 or so points (1k NPs) and when I clicked 'submit score' it says I didn't get a score so I got no NPs!

:x What on earth happened?!?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:30 pm
Website: http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=ericlaw02
Location: Hong Kong
Yeah, same too...I can't send my scores, it says "Score: 0 NP: 0" and I can't get my points! And there's only one people on the high score list when I last checked it...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:03 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 945
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:58 am
Website: http://www.geocities.com/urthdigger
Yahoo Messenger: urthdigger
Location: Seattle, WA
Yup, never gives any points. When I saw only one person ,and with 450 at that, I thought "Wow, I can get the trophy!", but then I went through the whole game, sent score, and saw it give 0 NP. I already sent in a bug report, but the reports for bugs, freezing, and other things, don't seem to work.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited