Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:05 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Pant Devil
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:24 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:05 am
I landed on the Pant Devil in the WoM. I thought that if you landed on him you could challenge him in the battledome.. or does that not happen anymore? Thank you.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:55 am
Location: Over There!! :)
I think that TNT said that if you got him on a wheel, then you could challenge him, but I'm not sure if it always (or ever) works. Look in the battledome single player list to see if he is there. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:45 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:05 am
Ya I looked and I didnt see him so I was wondering if it took sometime. Thank you for your help!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:55 am
Location: Over There!! :)
cinnamon_sweetie69 wrote:
Ya I looked and I didnt see him so I was wondering if it took sometime. Thank you for your help!
No problem. But yeh, I think a lot of people have been complaining of not getting him from the wheels, so its not just you. I cant be sure though, because i got him from a random event, and i don't play the wheels. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:42 am
i got the pant devil last nite but i already had him :x


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1143
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:14 am
Location: In a cage...
Didn't they say it was the WoE, not the WoM that you will get him if you do land on him?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited