Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:06 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Video Rentals Store
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1559
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:09 pm
Location: Super BOWL XL
As I was exploring PPT on the unlisted locations page (since it was updated) I saw a Video Rental Store, http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?ty ... bj_type=11 . Does anyone have items from there, how did it work? I didn't play neo that long ago so wouldn't know. But if you have please explain how that shop worked and if it was rentals or just how it was.

_________________
ImageImage19 Points!


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Video Rentals Store
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:56 pm
Website: http://ryu-serpentine.deviantart.com/
jabond102 wrote:
As I was exploring PPT on the unlisted locations page (since it was updated) I saw a Video Rental Store, http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?ty ... bj_type=11 . Does anyone have items from there, how did it work? I didn't play neo that long ago so wouldn't know. But if you have please explain how that shop worked and if it was rentals or just how it was.
It was a maraquan shop, since the maraquans were so advanced they sold videos instead of books. However when maraqua was destroyed all the videos became books, presumably to stop inflation of the videos


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Video Rentals Store
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2207
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:42 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/robert2100/
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
DracolordII wrote:
jabond102 wrote:
As I was exploring PPT on the unlisted locations page (since it was updated) I saw a Video Rental Store, http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?ty ... bj_type=11 . Does anyone have items from there, how did it work? I didn't play neo that long ago so wouldn't know. But if you have please explain how that shop worked and if it was rentals or just how it was.
It was a maraquan shop, since the maraquans were so advanced they sold videos instead of books. However when maraqua was destroyed all the videos became books, presumably to stop inflation of the videos
No...it was a regular shop with a lenny as a shop keeper. They decided to get rid of the shop and turned all the videos into books. I'm almost certain it wasn't a maraquan shop.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Video Rentals Store
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1851
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:58 pm
Website: http://www.theamazingjourney.net
Yahoo Messenger: minaliz82
Location: In Ohio. Catch me if you can :P
robert2100 wrote:
DracolordII wrote:
jabond102 wrote:
As I was exploring PPT on the unlisted locations page (since it was updated) I saw a Video Rental Store, http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?ty ... bj_type=11 . Does anyone have items from there, how did it work? I didn't play neo that long ago so wouldn't know. But if you have please explain how that shop worked and if it was rentals or just how it was.
It was a maraquan shop, since the maraquans were so advanced they sold videos instead of books. However when maraqua was destroyed all the videos became books, presumably to stop inflation of the videos
No...it was a regular shop with a lenny as a shop keeper. They decided to get rid of the shop and turned all the videos into books. I'm almost certain it wasn't a maraquan shop.
It was not a maraquan shop, it existed even before Mystery Island. They turned all the videos to books since you couldn't do anything with the videos. They were like the gift shop items in that they were just basically collectables.

_________________
Image

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:56 pm
Website: http://ryu-serpentine.deviantart.com/
really, well then forget what i said


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited