Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:46 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Alex wrote:
*collapses*

http://lost-thoughts.net/images/lvl1.jpg

All done!

Next time there's something to do with mapping, someone else can do it :P
basement?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
Asparagus Queen wrote:
The interior decorator blinks, startled, as you approach. "Oh, hello there! You must be one of the furniture movers."

He looks about, confused. "But I can hardly tell you where to put furniture if you haven't got any!" he yelps. "Perhaps you'd better go get some."

But how do I go get some? I'm stuck in there now...
Just go back to the enterance and you'll get an exit button. But it will be a pain - a much better idea to pick some up before you go in.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:21 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:54 am
JhasNeeh wrote:
DarkStorm wrote:
JhasNeeh wrote:
IT?
Interior decorator
That I had assumed, I was wondering where the T had come from.
Didn't even realize it was IT and not ID. I'm blaming it on my lack of sleep :) and this mindless clicking.

_________________
I get to live a life of meager pay with the distinct possibility of dying. However, I also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that.


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Same problem.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:24 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:58 am
Went in with no furniture. Haven't a clue as to how to leave.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:24 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
freddyflinstone wrote:
Alex wrote:
*collapses*

http://lost-thoughts.net/images/lvl1.jpg

All done!

Next time there's something to do with mapping, someone else can do it :P
basement?
First post.


Re the colours - I was just using the colours that someone else had used for the basement, for the sake of consistency.

Elmocat wrote:
Went in with no furniture. Haven't a clue as to how to leave.
There's maps in the first post of each floor - hopefully they'll help you out :)

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:09 am
Where's the ID at the moment?

_________________
Image
Set by Sweet Pea, thanks!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:28 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:58 am
Made it. Had to go to the first block (entrance) to get the exit button. So, now I find the decorator? (Didn't know this was an age-old profession) :D

Btw, got a table, so I'm all set there. Don't know where the ID is right now.


Last edited by Elmocat on Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:30 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Chriso999 wrote:
Where's the ID at the moment?
basement
row 42, column 43


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1431
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:34 pm
Website: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=xfzunx
Location: FLA, represent.
So I placed my furniture, now what?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:12 pm
still haven't placed any furniture, found it the first time and it wouldn't let me place my item, and the second time I couldn't find the ID so I just placed mine and got kicked out...grr....


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:32 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
fzun wrote:
So I placed my furniture, now what?
Go back to the entrance and do it all over again ;P

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:09 am
freddyflinstone wrote:
Chriso999 wrote:
Where's the ID at the moment?
basement
row 42, column 43
Is that till the end of the hour?

_________________
Image
Set by Sweet Pea, thanks!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1431
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:34 pm
Website: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=xfzunx
Location: FLA, represent.
Alex wrote:
fzun wrote:
So I placed my furniture, now what?
Go back to the entrance and do it all over again ;P
Wha? I don't get a reward? Pfft I'm not doing it again.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:33 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Chriso999 wrote:
freddyflinstone wrote:
Chriso999 wrote:
Where's the ID at the moment?
basement
row 42, column 43
Is that till the end of the hour?
We're not sure yet if the ID moves every hour or not (though it looks like it).

That's where he is at the moment though.

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:34 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:09 am
Sweet, I'm rushing there now!

_________________
Image
Set by Sweet Pea, thanks!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited