Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:13 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:27 am
Location: at the late night science fiction picture show
stodder, I was looking in that area and did not see it either! That was brilliant.

Darkfire, I sent you a PM with my f irst to r ise co-ordinates. Hope it helps.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:52 pm
Location: Why do YOU want to know?!
*blink* I need help. My eyes hurt from trying to decipher all those posts...XD Not smart.

Yeah, so if I could PM my co-ordinates to anyone so they can have a look, I would be eternally grateful. :hug:

*goes back to searching*


Edit: Nevermind, I found it. XD It was in the same cluster of stars I was studying; had to submit numerous combinations until I got it. =)


Last edited by tinikidi on Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:30 pm
Website: http://www.awfullycrazy.com
Yahoo Messenger: rickyallen13@yahoo.com
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
hey if anyone could PM me their coordinates after they found the first to rise that would rock, i think i may have found another constellation but i dunno, i need someone elses corrdinates to test it on

_________________
[DragonFly Javascript Library] Comming Soon


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:29 pm
well i guess i found my constellation, i forgot to go to the lenny. XD :oops: And i got my badge :D

Edit: :roflol: I'm just looking at my siggy and it is changing. It's a magic siggy XD :lol:


Last edited by Stars_of_Night on Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:20 am
Location: Armpit of the universe
I take it we have no other new updates?

Well, I guess there's nothing else to do but sit and stare at the jeweled ceilings ;).

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: in the immediate vicinity of Seattleland Washington
sb_iz_cute wrote:
these filters are giving me a headache
:cry:
me too!

whose bright idea was it to write everything in |337?

_________________
MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE INVADING MY PANTS!!
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:52 pm
Location: Why do YOU want to know?!
Oh hey, I guessed right! The First to Rise WAS next. XD Although, I'm not sure if my reason was right; 'cause I said it was because she's the next/last Faerie...I remember someone had a better explanation.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1567
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:41 am
Website: http://maragrace.blogspot.com/2006/05/mad-plumber-wizard.html
Location: Denver, Colorado
darkfire wrote:
Oi! Thank you! I'm obviously as blind as a wombat. :P
Yeah, darkfire, stop trying to *smell* your stars. (Just joking on forum in the celebration of the day.) :D

See?! Mods really DO have a sense of humor! :oops:

Maybe keep the filters? That might cut down on the extraneous posts! LOL
:roflol:

_________________
Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:37 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:14 am
Hi, uh I need some help finding the new constalation, the dancer i think? I have the 1st 2 but not the one after the dreamer. Thanks in advance!
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9018354470.gif&s=x11
P.s. the link is for my map... yeah you probaly already knew that.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:39 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
only_shades_of_grey wrote:
sb_iz_cute wrote:
these filters are giving me a headache
:cry:
me too!

whose bright idea was it to write everything in |337?
Hunter has too much fun with the filters.

On another note - would someone like me to fully translate the post, put it up in a different place other than PPT, and post the link?

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:40 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:55 pm
Found the first one with no problem. Totally lost on the second one http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ ... f42d3e.jpg

If someone could help it would be appreciated


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:41 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:22 pm
Location: either working on my novel or here
ugh......STOP THE FILTERS!!! :x

the farmer is next i think.... :roll:


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
Suki wrote:
Hi, uh I need some help finding the new constalation, the Moderator i think? I have the 1st 2 but not the one after the Donkey. Thanks in advance!
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9018354470.gif&s=x11
P.s. the link is for my Market... yeah you probaly already knew that.
Use this :

http://ricall.freehostia.com/findconst.php

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:45 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:18 pm
Suki wrote:
Hi, uh I need some help finding the new constalation, the Moderator i think? I have the 1st 2 but not the one after the Donkey. Thanks in advance!
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9018354470.gif&s=x11
P.s. the link is for my Market... yeah you probaly already knew that.
Try just to the left of the constellation with the V-shape. The next star to the left of the upper part of the left arm is the right star of the lower part of the first to rise constellation.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:54 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: in the immediate vicinity of Seattleland Washington
Alex wrote:
only_shades_of_grey wrote:
sb_iz_cute wrote:
these filters are giving me a headache
:cry:
me too!

whose bright idea was it to write everything in |337?
Actor has too much fun with the filters.

that explains it...

_________________
MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE INVADING MY PANTS!!
ImageImage


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited