Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:20 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:22 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:24 am
ICQ: 59739867
Website: http://mihchantrea.blogspot.com
Yahoo Messenger: mih_chantrea@yahoo.com.br
Location: Brazil
Hangman wrote:
Chantrea wrote:
I tried going back the pages so i could see the coordinates but i wasn't able, sorry =/

I put the furniture on the right place and it said so, what do i do now? Get out of the repository again?
Yep, just get out the way you came in, get some new furniture and start all over again.....
Ok, thanks Hangman =D

I'll see if i get the coordinates now


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:09 am
Is he still on the third floor?

_________________
Image
Set by Sweet Pea, thanks!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
Runevalkyrie wrote:
JhasNeeh wrote:
Runevalkyrie wrote:
Not enough characters in the title bar actually to fit it - besides you can't call it a full summary when it's still a work in progress ;)
Well can my general point be considered? The amount of people not looking there or not realising its there is really irritating me.
You can put it so many ways, but there wil still be people who choose to bypass it. What it is likecurrently is likely the best way.
OK, just don't blame me when I lose it with them. :D

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:23 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:03 am
Location: Is it Ghostbusters 2?
ID : First Floor Row 24 Col 3 :) They just appeared in front of me lol

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4769
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:06 am
Website: http://www.maplestorymob.com/zone/maplestory/join/420246
Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Chriso999 wrote:
Is he still on the third floor?
I was there a few minutes ago and he was there. Check the first post for the coordinates.
JhasNeeh wrote:
Runevalkyrie wrote:
JhasNeeh wrote:
Well can my general point be considered? The amount of people not looking there or not realising its there is really irritating me.
You can put it so many ways, but there wil still be people who choose to bypass it. What it is likecurrently is likely the best way.
OK, just don't blame me when I lose it with them. :D
Well if that's the case, you don't have to respond to them :)

And it will end here.

_________________
Image
.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...


Last edited by Runevalkyrie on Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 196
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:24 pm
Website: http://www.illyria.tv/
Location: wolfram and hart
floor one map legend in first post:
http://ustrek.cnc.net/vir/floor1.jpg

_________________
"What are you so mad about, Niki? You're the one who wanted to be locked up." Jessica, Distractions
"Oh we're a lot of things Niki, but we're not crazy." Jessica, Better Halves
Niki's Chronicles


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada
ID has moved again. Don't know where he is.

Takes me 30 minutes to get anywhere on the map on dial-up. At least I place 1 bench. Might just wait til I get home tonight before venturing back inside.

_________________
Image

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
Millywoo wrote:
ID : First Floor Row 24 Col 3 :) They just appeared in front of me lol
Nice job, before we even lost him. Cheers.

Edit: I guess the 1 hour theory was right.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Last edited by JhasNeeh on Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:25 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:58 am
How many pieces of furniture has everyone else got. I've only got eight...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:26 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:43 am
Remind me... columns go down, right?

I'm sorry, not a native English speaker.. ^^;

_________________
You have a Nem girl speaking!

-- http://www.spilt-bananas.hostmatrix.org -- layout currently unfinished, but still viewable


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:29 am
Location: Montréal, Canada
Well, I ain't posting often but been reading the threads all along since#18.

I've tried to bring once in a while some ideas or temptatives of humor.

All I can do for the moment while I'm busy moving furniture.

Everything is going well for me in this plot because I'm reading you guys and gals.

Nothing else but thanks for the great work, the guides and the map are really useful.

If the interior decorator name is Penelope, we're done!
p.s. : Penelope as in Ulysse's, get it?

_________________
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxholic, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruit Baskets, Ergo Proxy, now what is next ? hints wanted from knowledgeable anime fan.

Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
phillips107 wrote:
How many pieces of furniture has everyone else got. I've only got eight...

Forgot to count, II think I must have a score (20) by now at least.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:32 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:40 pm
Location: Canada
Does anyone know how long it takes the blurry lines to become solid again? I gave up wandering around to find a table square, I'm sitting here refreshing the page hoping the square will turn solid.

Edit: Never mind - I was there probably 4 minutes. Not too bad.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:09 am
Well, it is slowly filling up.

_________________
Image
Set by Sweet Pea, thanks!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:37 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:41 pm
ICQ: 11780473
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=ryokomusouka
Yahoo Messenger: tonsei_rs
Location: Omaha, NE
Idiot ID. Only two tables on the second floor, and he sent three or four up there to be placed. *grumble*

And the foreman complains that WE'RE incompetent!

_________________
Neouser = ryokomusouka


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited