Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:46 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:58 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:47 am
Location: Hidden
Cranberry wrote:
I just landed on the ID and clicked the button to talk to him, but it didn't let me, and now he seems to have disappeared! Did he move again?
Think so, since I can't seem to find him at the last spot anymore...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:59 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Has the Interior decorator moved?
i went to row 26 column 39 on the first floor and he wasnt there?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:00 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:13 am
ID isnt on level 5


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:22 am
I think I saw him in the basement .


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:02 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:54 am
Probably in the basement... :evil: . So he now moves every hour?

EDIT: found the little bugger....all the way at the bottom of the basement... row 42, col 43 ...I'll wait till the hour is up.

_________________
I get to live a life of meager pay with the distinct possibility of dying. However, I also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that.


Last edited by DarkStorm on Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:06 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Grr, I hope he doesn't move every hour.

I'm near the basement (still mapping) - if we haven't found him by the time I get up to the top I'll look down there.

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:07 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Essex, UK "'"Set by WIS"'"
Row 42 Col 43

Basement :)

_________________
ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:09 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:13 pm
yeah found him, basement, row 42, col 43

Edit: my bad, should've checked first

_________________
I love ada


Last edited by Kauliflower on Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:09 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
the IT is in the basement
row 42, column 43

Edit:
grr - sending me all the way up the 4th floor from the basement

JasEdit: Do not double post. If you were the last to post and you want to add more, please use the "edit" button in the top right of each of your posts. Thank you. :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:12 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
*collapses*

http://lost-thoughts.net/images/lvl1.jpg

All done!

Next time there's something to do with mapping, someone else can do it :P

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
freddyflinstone wrote:
the IT is in the basement
row 42, column 43
IT?

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:17 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:54 am
JhasNeeh wrote:
freddyflinstone wrote:
the IT is in the basement
row 42, column 43
IT?
Interior decorator

_________________
I get to live a life of meager pay with the distinct possibility of dying. However, I also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:18 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:10 am
Website: http://dolphinling.net/
Argh. I just put a rack on the wrong floor :-( I realized my mistake before the page even loaded, but there was nothing I could do :-(
Alex wrote:
*collapses*

http://lost-thoughts.net/images/lvl1.jpg

All done!

Next time there's something to do with mapping, someone else can do it :P
Oooh, nice! But the colors really hurt my eyes :P

_________________
Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
DarkStorm wrote:
JhasNeeh wrote:
freddyflinstone wrote:
the IT is in the basement
row 42, column 43
IT?
Interior decorator
That I had assumed, I was wondering where the T had come from.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:01 am
The interior decorator blinks, startled, as you approach. "Oh, hello there! You must be one of the furniture movers."

He looks about, confused. "But I can hardly tell you where to put furniture if you haven't got any!" he yelps. "Perhaps you'd better go get some."

But how do I go get some? I'm stuck in there now...


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited