Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:44 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:29 am
Location: Set made by me
Yes, I got it! Hehe, I hadn't gone back to the archivist thats why I didn't get the constellation, thanks for those who told us to do so otherwise I would have been searching in vain for hours.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:42 pm
Website: http://riddikulus.f2g.net
Location: Texas
..I can't click anything on the doors?

Sorry, I really hate to be a pest asking something like this.. but I've scoured the board and can't find a proper answer as to why?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:19 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:04 am
It takes awhile. Unlike the ones everyone has posted, my constelation(sp?) was mixed up with a huge cluster.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:51 am
i had to download firefox for it to work. =p so i'm thinking there's a bug neopets didn't plan on

_________________
oh-em-gee, i have a wikipedia page!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumpty :-D

April Goals: (progress)
125 Boost S/D for Stami *check*
Finish NQI Evil *check*
Shop Size 160 (current: 210) *check*
NP till main market: 14.5 million =(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:50 am
Just go into the actual observatory and look for it. It's quite easy to spot. IT looked just like it did the door, not turned or rotated in any way.

Spoiler warning?:

After that... the Janitor yells at you:
Quote:
The janitor shouts at you, "HEY! Stop leaving the lights on in the observatory! It's wasteful! I CAN'T STAND WASTEFULNESS!! RAAARGHH!!"
And the archivist reveals that pages 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the book have magically appeared.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:31 am
Dustin, send me your data.

Riddicukulus, there seems to be a problem with IE and the clicking. It seems to work with Firefox, so if you don't have it, I recommend getting it.

_________________
Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Image
Visit Petfinder.com


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:21 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:04 am
Riddikulus wrote:
..I can't click anything on the doors?

Sorry, I really hate to be a pest asking something like this.. but I've scoured the board and can't find a proper answer as to why?

Clicking the dots only works on firefox. I had to temporarily download it to move on.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:22 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:51 pm
Search for /altador/tomb.phtml in the tomb code and get your unique url. It works and the door lights up. I finally found it. :D

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:25 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: The State of Confusion
Not sure if this has been said already, but the message in the astronomy club changes also.

Spoiler alert!:

"The Astronomy Club members crowd around you as you enter. "Wow! You discovered a new constellation! That's really awesome, so soon after joining!" They cheer and celebrate, assuring you that you're destined to be one of the greatest astronomers in Altador, if not all Neopia."

Just find that amusing is all.

_________________
What lies behind and what lies before pales in comparison to what lies within.


Top
 
   
 Post subject: ok
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:25 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:19 pm
got the constellation in IE..finally
Saw lenny...new saying....read new pages....saw the new lit up gems on ceiling. Is there anything I've missed? Can we do another constellation?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1114
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:15 pm
Location: USA
Elric wrote:
Dustin, send me your data.

Riddicukulus, there seems to be a problem with IE and the clicking. It seems to work with Firefox, so if you don't have it, I recommend getting it.
I sent you a PM.

Maybe I'm just not good at this type of thing? =/

_________________
Image
Set by WIS


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:28 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 564
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:29 am
Location: Canada
Finding it in the pages source works. Thanks a lot you saved me from downloading firefox ^_^

_________________
Image
IDB Supermod and Rater


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 819
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:40 am
Location: Los Angeles, California
Wow. Finally on the same page as everyone. Got the constellation, after downloading FireFox and then getting it on my first try. :) Thanks, all.

So after reading the story, maybe the next step is King Altador? That's the next person they talk about... hmm....


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:30 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:05 am
Location: South Florida
Just a point in case. The stars around the eyes do not match the jems so only look for the 6 stars, not the whole mess.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:31 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Snarkie just fixed the IE problem, so now you should be able to click the symbol on the tomb doors. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited