Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:32 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Nowhere, Hawaii
Quote:
I hope its like that. Kinda. I dont wanna be up at 5 am finding stars xD
Haha! And they aren't even real stars. :)

_________________

Put down your hollow tips
And kiss your lovers lips
And know that fate is what you make of it


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 564
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:29 am
Location: Canada
scarletsiren wrote:
Perhaps a different constellation will be available at different times
I doubt that they will make kids stay up all night for stars. This is a kids site and many parents would probably be unhappy if Neopets encouraged such a thing.

_________________
Image
IDB Supermod and Rater


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:04 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Nowhere, Hawaii
Quote:
I doubt that they will make kids stay up all night for stars. This is a kids site and many parents would probably be unhappy if Neopets encouraged such a thing.
Very true.

_________________

Put down your hollow tips
And kiss your lovers lips
And know that fate is what you make of it


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:34 am
Website: http://www.trogdor-the-burninat.deviantart.com
Location: Massachusetts
Well, theres 24 hours, and 12 statues, so maybe the'll make them avalible twice a day?

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:18 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:14 pm
Website: http://qbureau.wordpress.com
I was playing around with the constellations on the TCG's and the ceiling and didn't come up with anything. In doing so, though, I found The Gatherer card is missing from neo's checklist. Does anyone know if it's always been missing?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:38 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:53 pm
Q wrote:
I was playing around with the constellations on the TCG's and the ceiling and didn't come up with anything. In doing so, though, I found The Gatherer card is missing from neo's checklist. Does anyone know if it's always been missing?
I'm not sure. It's easily found on the Wizards of the Coast website, though.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:41 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:57 pm
Location: Texas
Q wrote:
I was playing around with the constellations on the TCG's and the ceiling and didn't come up with anything. In doing so, though, I found The Gatherer card is missing from neo's checklist. Does anyone know if it's always been missing?
No it hasn't always been missing. They took it down for some unknown reason.

_________________
:) Okay, I'm done now.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:42 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Nowhere, Hawaii
Quote:
No it hasn't always been missing. They took it down for some unknown reason.
Sneaky Neopets Team.

_________________

Put down your hollow tips
And kiss your lovers lips
And know that fate is what you make of it


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:43 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4819
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:22 am
Location: Somewhere outside of reality
benladesh wrote:
scarletsiren wrote:
Perhaps a different constellation will be available at different times
I doubt that they will make kids stay up all night for stars. This is a kids site and many parents would probably be unhappy if Neopets encouraged such a thing.
Firstly, Neopets is not a kids site - it is kid friendly. Secondly, TNT have had time related activities before - it is up to the individual to decide if they play at that time.

I like the constellation theory - it is simple, yet very achievable to a plot.

This is a minor plot, and I find all the really involved theories are just to hard for TNT to put together. We all remember the LDP don't we? (rhetorical question). :D

The plot will probably just involve us finding clues to each Hero (just like we have been doing) and eventually the book will fill up.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:46 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:03 am
Location: Newcastle, Australia
Daze wrote:
benladesh wrote:
scarletsiren wrote:
Perhaps a different constellation will be available at different times
I doubt that they will make kids stay up all night for stars. This is a kids site and many parents would probably be unhappy if Neopets encouraged such a thing.
Firstly, Neopets is not a kids site - it is kid friendly. Secondly, TNT have had time related activities before - it is up to the individual to decide if they play at that time.

I like the constellation theory - it is simple, yet very achievable to a plot.

This is a minor plot, and I find all the really involved theories are just to hard for TNT to put together. We all remember the LDP don't we? (retorical question). :D

The plot will probably just involve us finding clues to each Hero (just like we have been doing) and eventually the book will fill up.
Yea, complex speculation is rather annoying... but then, so is waiting up till all hours to find a few fake stars.

To be honest, I think it'd be nice if, once we find the telescope, that it opens a mini flash game with a whole bunch of dots (stars) and the idea is to locate each of the constellations. Like connect the dots. Nice, simple, fun.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Mini-plot YAY!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1567
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:41 am
Website: http://maragrace.blogspot.com/2006/05/mad-plumber-wizard.html
Location: Denver, Colorado
Q wrote:
I was playing around with the constellations on the TCG's and the ceiling and didn't come up with anything. In doing so, though, I found The Gatherer card is missing from neo's checklist. Does anyone know if it's always been missing?
Good question that I wonder about as well? Since Altador was released I noticed that it was missing. I searched for Gatherer (user) and found a Lupe "not yet born" but it now has a name and pet. I imagine just a fluke?

Thanks to the Mods at PPT for keeping this thread going, and thanks to the posters that use Discernment so that we can all benefit.

Hello again plotteurs and welcome to the new mini-plot? o_O Hopefully resulting in a nice Lutari that would make my life complete. :oops:

I wonder if the fact that the Archives has 2 smaller buildings it can be accessed by, means something for future exploration? Most other links have just a 'name' link and a 'picture' link, but the Archives has 4 (the name and main large building, plus 2 smaller buildings, each to the 'left' and right').

(And sorry to add my extra two cents worth here, but I noticed that some are overly-annoyed by what they call 'chatspeak' (and even just the use of all lower-case letters). I love the English language/grammar as well, but I find it useful to use certain 'keystrokes' that facilitate efficient communication. I admit there is a balance to be obtained, but I would actually recommend trying to learn some new shortcuts to the English language simply for ease of typing and reading. Again, use Discernment.)

_________________
Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Mini-plot YAY!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:14 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
anjuna wrote:
(And sorry to add my extra two cents worth here, but I noticed that some are overly-annoyed by what they call 'chatspeak' (and even just the use of all lower-case letters). I love the English language/grammar as well, but I find it useful to use certain 'keystrokes' that facilitate efficient communication. I admit there is a balance to be obtained, but I would actually recommend trying to learn some new shortcuts to the English language simply for ease of typing and reading. Again, use Discernment.)
If someone is unwilling to take the time to use proper grammar, I'm unwilling to take the time to consider their comment. It's as simple as that for me. Maybe chatspeak is helpful in a full chatroom, where you often have to "speak" quickly to keep up with conversation, but there's no need to write comments quickly here -- in fact, I wish more people would take the time to really think about what they've written before they hit "submit."

I could see a time-related thing where different constellations are available twice a day -- that would give most players time to access each one. They did something like that in the LDP.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 749
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:14 am
Not the first time the tcg picture being missed from the checklist, it's only typo
Image

pet which "not born yet" can be created by not accepting its stats during the creating pet process.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:19 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:03 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
benladesh wrote:
scarletsiren wrote:
Perhaps a different constellation will be available at different times
I doubt that they will make kids stay up all night for stars. This is a kids site and many parents would probably be unhappy if Neopets encouraged such a thing.
Kids stay up all night on Neopets anyway. :P


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5276
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Website: http://web.me.com/skynetmain/Main_Site/Welcome.html
Yahoo Messenger: skynetmain
Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
soymimi wrote:
benladesh wrote:
scarletsiren wrote:
Perhaps a different constellation will be available at different times
I doubt that they will make kids stay up all night for stars. This is a kids site and many parents would probably be unhappy if Neopets encouraged such a thing.
Kids stay up all night on Neopets anyway. :P
On weeknights and Sundays even :o What would their parents think? Too much rambunctious behavior like that could ruin their sleeping habit and possibly their grades. TNT would never allow such a thing :P

Edit: Off topic-ness over.

_________________
Image
Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss


Last edited by Skynetmain on Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited