Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:41 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 11 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 290
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:30 am
Just a thought for those who have read everything and got the last scroll, Has anyoner Read the Purple Sun scroll in Rejected Marrige proposals at all? see if theres an advancment on that (just going from the CC pic with the sun picture above the Purpler banner..with it being a marrage I thought maybe go there?)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:25 pm
the_dog_god wrote:
Brynne wrote:
Any ideas? Can we put the scroll into the base of the FF statue?
Nope. Just tried speaking prophecy with scroll in inventory
What *exactly* did you enter as the prophecy?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
kerrie_anita wrote:
do you get any points for this plot? Im too weak to kill the battledome opponents and i havent got the 3rd crystal yet
Most likely and that's just your bad luck really. Train for the next war/battle/plot and keep up with the action if you want better prizes

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:45 am
Ragh...looking for scrolls is so boring. :x

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:25 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:35 pm
Location: Uhmmm.... the other side of the screen..
IanB wrote:
the_dog_god wrote:
Brynne wrote:
Any ideas? Can we put the scroll into the base of the FF statue?
Nope. Just tried speaking prophecy with scroll in inventory
What *exactly* did you enter as the prophecy?
I think he meant the tablet prophecy, to get scarabed, opening the base of the statue. For those thinking of trying this, there is nothing clickable there, nor is there anything new in the source code. (Or at least there wasn't this morning. :P )

_________________
Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1567
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:41 am
Website: http://maragrace.blogspot.com/2006/05/mad-plumber-wizard.html
Location: Denver, Colorado
Arnold wrote:
Just a thought for those who have read everything and got the last scroll, Has anyoner Read the Purple Sun scroll in Rejected Marrige proposals at all? see if theres an advancment on that (just going from the CC pic with the sun picture above the Purpler banner..with it being a marrage I thought maybe go there?)
Hey yeah, I forgot to save the link to that; maybe someone can re-post it?
I didn't notice the purple banner. And now I can't even find that in the comic?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 443#492443

EDIT 2: Doh! Now I get what CC stands for (Caption Contest). :oops:

_________________
Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie


Last edited by anjuna on Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:27 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:54 am
Arnold wrote:
Just a thought for those who have read everything and got the last scroll, Has anyoner Read the Purple Sun scroll in Rejected Marrige proposals at all? see if theres an advancment on that (just going from the CC pic with the sun picture above the Purpler banner..with it being a marrage I thought maybe go there?)
What the heck - I'll try it....


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:30 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:32 pm
Location: far, far away
this is NOT the end :x

where is Nuria? who put the curse on Qasala? HOW again was Qasala released from the curse? they are still monsters and the city is still in ruins! TNT promised Nightsteed would play a main part and there would be an avatar with the nightsteed in it, and so far we haven't seen it. i'm betting that the Nightsteed is the bad guy. we haven't seen a *real* bad guy in this plot so far in my opinion.

I think there will be another comic. maybe this last comic was what Nabile was imagining would happen on her way to see Jazan, or TNT will have another comic that begins with "...and that's what SHOULD have happened..."

In the editorial:
"Because you have dedicated a WHOLE day to the Nightsteed is there going to be a nightsteed avatar?? OH PLEASE TNT there has to be a Nightsteed avatar. ~punk_rock_chick"

TNT:
Ohh, he *would* make a cool avatar, wouldn't he? Perhaps we didn't release one because we have other plans for an avatar with his likeness… *shifty eyes*

there has been nothing worthy of a Nightsteed av yet. I say again, he'll be the bad guy.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:30 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 542
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:56 am
Website: http://www.geocities.com/ickessler
Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
anjuna wrote:
Arnold wrote:
Just a thought for those who have read everything and got the last scroll, Has anyoner Read the Purple Sun scroll in Rejected Marrige proposals at all? see if theres an advancment on that (just going from the CC pic with the sun picture above the Purpler banner..with it being a marrage I thought maybe go there?)
Hey yeah, I forgot to save the link to that; maybe someone can re-post it?
I didn't notice the purple banner. And now I can't even find that in the comic?
It wasn't in the comic it was in the caption contest, I believe.


Last edited by Kess on Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:31 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:35 pm
Location: Uhmmm.... the other side of the screen..
anjuna wrote:
Arnold wrote:
Just a thought for those who have read everything and got the last scroll, Has anyoner Read the Purple Sun scroll in Rejected Marrige proposals at all? see if theres an advancment on that (just going from the CC pic with the sun picture above the Purpler banner..with it being a marrage I thought maybe go there?)
Hey yeah, I forgot to save the link to that; maybe someone can re-post it?
I didn't notice the purple banner. And now I can't even find that in the comic?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 443#492443
It is actually the new Caption Contest image now.

Edit: Kess beat me to it. Hi Kess! *waves*

_________________
Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread


Last edited by supRNurs on Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:05 pm
Location: out of this world
the fortune teller now says:

"So... you've returned," she says. "Something remarkable is happening. I am receiving many images in my crystal ball, images of strange, distant places..."

"I see ancient pharaohs laid at rest."

What could that mean? The fortune teller gazes at you expectantly. The Mysterious Tablet sits quietly on a table.

has anyone gone back today to their faerie statue and said "I see ancient pharaohs laid at rest."? I would, but I don't have my temple map with me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1567
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:41 am
Website: http://maragrace.blogspot.com/2006/05/mad-plumber-wizard.html
Location: Denver, Colorado
Tee hee hee. I'm sure it is nothing but I found it cute/funny seeing Scamanders still lurking (if you zoom in on the Caption Contest image, right behind Nabile). :lol:

_________________
Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2541
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:50 am
Location: *bamf*
muzzle32 wrote:
the fortune teller now says:

"So... you've returned," she says. "Something remarkable is happening. I am receiving many images in my crystal ball, images of strange, distant places..."

"I see ancient pharaohs laid at rest."

What could that mean? The fortune teller gazes at you expectantly. The Mysterious Tablet sits quietly on a table.

has anyone gone back today to their faerie statue and said "I see ancient pharaohs laid at rest."? I would, but I don't have my temple map with me.
...my fortune tellers message hasn't changed o_O

Edit: ah thanks Rune, that had me very worried for a second there, heh.

_________________
Petpet Central


Last edited by Trick on Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4769
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:06 am
Website: http://www.maplestorymob.com/zone/maplestory/join/420246
Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
muzzle32 wrote:
the fortune teller now says:

"So... you've returned," she says. "Something remarkable is happening. I am receiving many images in my crystal ball, images of strange, distant places..."

"I see ancient pharaohs laid at rest."

What could that mean? The fortune teller gazes at you expectantly. The Mysterious Tablet sits quietly on a table.

has anyone gone back today to their faerie statue and said "I see ancient pharaohs laid at rest."? I would, but I don't have my temple map with me.
That actually is part of the first part of the parchment hunt for the tablet peices (refers to the Pyramids game)

_________________
Image
.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:37 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:54 am
muzzle32 wrote:
the fortune teller now says:

"So... you've returned," she says. "Something remarkable is happening. I am receiving many images in my crystal ball, images of strange, distant places..."

"I see ancient pharaohs laid at rest."

What could that mean? The fortune teller gazes at you expectantly. The Mysterious Tablet sits quietly on a table.

has anyone gone back today to their faerie statue and said "I see ancient pharaohs laid at rest."? I would, but I don't have my temple map with me.
That was one of the clues from the beginning. I think it referred to the Pyramids game, which wasn't working earlier....


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 11 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited