Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:44 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 16 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:05 am
Location: South Florida
farside wrote:
Oops, I didn't refresh so I missed your post and ended up doing one too. (Hate duplicating effort.) But many thanks to you.
Hardly. That looks like a cutout from the stars which is what he was looking for.


This looks interesting though:
Image

Unexpected closeness to an unbalanced gem set.


Last edited by lunarmonger on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:16 pm
Yahoo Messenger: eternal_serena_2000
This was probably already answered, but I'm a little braindead today. Many ppl are saying they've found their dancer constellations. Are we actually able to find the clue and submit the constellation to it yet?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:43 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:27 pm
Location: FLorida
Eternal Serena wrote:
This was probably already answered, but I'm a little braindead today. Many ppl are saying they've found their dancer constellations. Are we actually able to find the clue and submit the constellation to it yet?
I dont believe so...but i hope they will update it soon.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:05 am
Location: South Florida
Eternal Serena wrote:
This was probably already answered, but I'm a little braindead today. Many ppl are saying they've found their dancer constellations. Are we actually able to find the clue and submit the constellation to it yet?
Only 2 official constellations but I can recommend reading the back pages for lots of info on many possible future constellations.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:52 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:16 pm
Yahoo Messenger: eternal_serena_2000
I remember someone having a theory that the next constellation was going to be The First One to Rise, then the Farmer, and so on. Is there any support to this, considering the Dancer is being discussed?


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Theories
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2489
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:52 pm
Website: http://www.nickandkatie.net/
Location: In A Place That Has Much Raininess...
Or there's always the possiblity that it's random...like the oil and rag...just a thought I'm gonna throw out there. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:54 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:34 pm
http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/6785 ... ved0ti.gif

Just incase anyone was interested, I've found seven of the constellations so far and I have what I think might be an accurate hunter but I haven't been able to match it up yet.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:16 pm
Yahoo Messenger: eternal_serena_2000
I saw a post with the resulting images/constellations, but does anyone have the templates for them?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: Chatterboom
Location: Orlando, Florida
memorexia wrote:
I need help finding my second constellation, I think I've found it in the bottome right corner, with one purple, one yellow and a single red; however, I always get that it is inncorrect. Can someone help me out?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/ ... aphelp.jpg

here you go
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j312/ ... 2/help.jpg


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:30 pm
Website: http://www.awfullycrazy.com
Yahoo Messenger: rickyallen13@yahoo.com
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Eternal Serena wrote:
I saw a post with the resulting images/constellations, but does anyone have the templates for them?
i suggest serarching posts by elric, he has some good templates

_________________
[DragonFly Javascript Library] Comming Soon


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:10 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:40 am
Krock122 wrote:
memorexia wrote:
I need help finding my second constellation, I think I've found it in the bottome right corner, with one purple, one yellow and a single red; however, I always get that it is inncorrect. Can someone help me out?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/ ... aphelp.jpg

here you go
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j312/ ... 2/help.jpg
You're amazing, it worked! Thanks for the help I've been looking for two days ;x

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:16 pm
Yahoo Messenger: eternal_serena_2000
There are many here that are able to find constellations so quickly. Is there a trick to it, or do you guys just have great eyes?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: Chatterboom
Location: Orlando, Florida
memorexia wrote:
Krock122 wrote:
memorexia wrote:
I need help finding my second constellation, I think I've found it in the bottome right corner, with one purple, one yellow and a single red; however, I always get that it is inncorrect. Can someone help me out?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/ ... aphelp.jpg

here you go
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j312/ ... 2/help.jpg
You're amazing, it worked! Thanks for the help I've been looking for two days ;x
no problum just read my siggy but i should change it to only unlocked ones

Eternal Serena wrote:
There are many here that are able to find constellations so quickly. Is there a trick to it, or do you guys just have great eyes?


well after looking at what it really lookes like and knowing where to look is all i do im really good with word searches and its just the same to me and in word searches there is no templet to help and it just makes it harder for me


Last edited by Krock122 on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:05 am
Location: South Florida
Eternal Serena wrote:
There are many here that are able to find constellations so quickly. Is there a trick to it, or do you guys just have great eyes?
There are several templates and web sites that help alot. I personally find that after finding it the first time, it is much easier the second. However, my daughter beats me by a lot finding it the first time.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:33 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:47 am
Location: Hidden
lunarmonger wrote:
Eternal Serena wrote:
There are many here that are able to find constellations so quickly. Is there a trick to it, or do you guys just have great eyes?
There are several templates and web sites that help alot. I personally find that after finding it the first time, it is much easier the second. However, my daughter beats me by a lot finding it the first time.
I just have a sense for patterns, so when I see the constellations, like for example the sleeper, once, I remember how they look and my eyes find matching stars. :P


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 16 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited