Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:36 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Chipper wrote:
I think he did move so that they could start bringing in furniture on the third floor.
That has nothing to do with it. He's been telling people to put things on different floors since the start.

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:04 am
I successfully placed a table!

And now I have to walk out.. why can't we be teleported :(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:29 pm
Ugh! I've spent the last hour trying to place a Table on the first floor but there's nothing. I found one solid outline but somebody beat me to it. If I ever do get to put this Table down I am never picking up another one. Definitely sticking to Scroll Racks from now on.

Excellent job on the maps by the way! They are a lifesaver. I'd be completely lost without them.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1578
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:48 pm
Location: Here and now
Jasujo wrote:
He's on the first floor at row 26, column 39 atm. :)
I'm not sure how your numbering it I can't find him, hes playing hide and seek again. Just when I started jipping along to.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
Chipper wrote:
Jasujo wrote:
He's on the first floor at row 26, column 39 atm. :)
I'm not sure how your numbering it I can't find him, hes playing hide and seek again. Just when I started jipping along to.
The co-ords are given in the url for each space.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1124
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:12 pm
ICQ: 3401749
Yahoo Messenger: heartshapedbox017
Location: Seoul, South Korea
calvinorion wrote:
Ugh! I've spent the last hour trying to place a Table on the first floor but there's nothing. I found one solid outline but somebody beat me to it. If I ever do get to put this Table down I am never picking up another one. Definitely sticking to Scroll Racks from now on.

Excellent job on the maps by the way! They are a lifesaver. I'd be completely lost without them.
I just successfully placed a table on the first floor with no problem. I find it easy if you click on the spot you want and instead of clicking it a second time, just refresh until your item is placed (it doesn't seem to take too many refreshes from my experience). Hope that helps! :)

_________________
Image
Awesome Set by Neko


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1578
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:48 pm
Location: Here and now
JhasNeeh wrote:
Chipper wrote:
Jasujo wrote:
He's on the first floor at row 26, column 39 atm. :)
I'm not sure how your numbering it I can't find him, hes playing hide and seek again. Just when I started jipping along to.
The co-ords are given in the url for each space.
Thanks I was beginning to think that he would runaway as soon as I found him.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:29 pm
Quote:
I just successfully placed a table on the first floor with no problem. I find it easy if you click on the spot you want and instead of clicking it a second time, just refresh until your item is placed
Thanks for the tip, I'm trying it now.

Question: If I put it on the wrong space in order to lock myself out, when I can get back in will I still have this first floor table or will I be able to get a new piece of furniture and placement directions? (Just trying to cover all my bases.) ;)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:37 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
calvinorion wrote:
Quote:
I just successfully placed a table on the first floor with no problem. I find it easy if you click on the spot you want and instead of clicking it a second time, just refresh until your item is placed
Thanks for the tip, I'm trying it now.

Question: If I put it on the wrong space in order to lock myself out, when I can get back in will I still have this first floor table or will I be able to get a new piece of furniture and placement directions? (Just trying to cover all my bases.) ;)
I believe the Forman snatches it and gives it to someone else. And I might be joining you - darn 1st floor table.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:43 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:29 pm
I didn't have to lock myself out after all, the refreshing in one spot thingy just worked. Thanks again!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1124
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:12 pm
ICQ: 3401749
Yahoo Messenger: heartshapedbox017
Location: Seoul, South Korea
calvinorion wrote:
I didn't have to lock myself out after all, the refreshing in one spot thingy just worked. Thanks again!
Yay!! Glad I could help. :D

_________________
Image
Awesome Set by Neko


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:49 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
http://lost-thoughts.net/images/lvl3.jpg

Level 3 :)

2 more to go ;P

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:57 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 290
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:30 am
I don't get what you mean by refreshing on 1 spot o0 I have a table and can't find any spot, so do I just refresh on a blank spot and it'll work o0 or one of the smudged ones?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:58 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Arnold wrote:
I don't get what you mean by refreshing on 1 spot o0 I have a table and can't find any spot, so do I just refresh on a blank spot and it'll work o0 or one of the smudged ones?
One of the smudged ones.

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 290
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:30 am
Nice onem it worked Thanks

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited