Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:12 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4
Author Message
 Post subject: how do you get.....
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:47 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:24 pm
Yahoo Messenger: yuiyuiytiui
Location: iyyuitiu
I just joined, so, how do you assign a avatar? :D o_O

JasEdit: There is a board for signature and avatar requests here. :)

_________________
I swear to drunk, I'm not god!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:45 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:24 pm
rawr, i am waaaay late.....oh well, i got the answer once I saw the clue :P :P great clue

_________________
rawr...


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Please give me a hint!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:13 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:23 pm
:cry: after everyone's hints, I still don't get what the mystery pic is!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:30 pm
Website: http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=ericlaw02
Location: Hong Kong
Finally got it ... :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:25 pm
Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Mystery Pic game (Round 381). We have given you a Fyora Inspired Vanity Table and 2565 NP!


YAY ME!!!! :D


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited