Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:57 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1023
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:50 pm
Location: swivel chair, queens.
matterbug wrote:
It's on Thursdays.

However, it's currently on hiatus until January 4. They're still showing old episodes on Thursdays though. :)
:D thank you so much


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:54 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 964
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:01 pm
Location: Finally! It's OvER!
It's coming to Australia sometime next year... I've seen some ads, looks pretty promising.

We still haven't got Heroes yet, (I know) so I'm going t buy that from iTunes.

_________________
Image
- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6288
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:47 pm
It's starting in England really soon, looks good...

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 594
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:08 am
Location: Scotland
Igg wrote:
It's starting in England really soon, looks good...
Scotland too! Funny that!

It does look really good, and you jujst know that it's going to be funny, especially since Ashley Jensen is in it.

_________________
Image
Set by the WIS, the ORIGINAL House Stalker!

When I see his posts, I fill with righteous rage. :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Ah, I can't wait till it restarts.

Honestly, for those who are getting it, you will NOT be disappointed. It's such an amazing show.

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1117
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:11 pm
Yahoo Messenger: adex2491@yahoo.com
Location: Bigheadboy89 is I!
Wowza, the last couple of episodes have been great I'm a HUGE purist, so all the changes made me uneasy at first, but Amanda, Marc, and Betty kept me around. So far it looks really good, adn if I really start to think of it all the major plot points of the original were kept but yea altered to a pleasant point.

SPOILER!

I so didn't expect Alex to be alive, I was so betting on Fey. AND OMG at Daniel's mom being the murder, she made me laugh so friggen much this episode.

_________________
President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 421
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:16 pm
Location: FLORIDA
nooooooo!
finally got rid of the 'walter' and now ... ugh!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1010
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:20 am
Website: http://www.kristennicoledesigns.etsy.com
Location: nepa
____amanda wrote:
nooooooo!
finally got rid of the 'walter' and now ... ugh!
I know, right? I was spoiled that his ex was coming back, but I didn't know he was going to react like that. Grr.

_________________
Image

my first original set!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1117
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:11 pm
Yahoo Messenger: adex2491@yahoo.com
Location: Bigheadboy89 is I!
thelilbear wrote:
____amanda wrote:
nooooooo!
finally got rid of the 'walter' and now ... ugh!
I know, right? I was spoiled that his ex was coming back, but I didn't know he was going to react like that. Grr.
That made me so mad! I was like, GAH!!! Are you that dumb!! Ask her why she looks sad! Oh and I love that they included Wicked in this one, I adore Wicked, seen it 5 times XD

_________________
President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
thelilbear wrote:
____amanda wrote:
nooooooo!
finally got rid of the 'walter' and now ... ugh!
I know, right? I was spoiled that his ex was coming back, but I didn't know he was going to react like that. Grr.
Argh! Same! Omg! >_< *expresses annoyance*


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Ugly Betty
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Anyone seen the latest episode?

Crazy woman attacks Betty!

And Amanda joining in on that fashion show was one of the best moments of Ugly Betty. I love her!

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Ugly Betty
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1574
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: SOMEWHERE.
I was out last night and forgot to tape it, so now I have to wait 11 bajillion minutes for it to get downloaded on iTunes.

Anyway, I hope Renee stays for next season too. She's...interesting. ("NO CANDLES!" *fingerstab*)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Ugly Betty
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:12 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
Ammer wrote:
Anyone seen the latest episode?

Crazy woman attacks Betty!

And Amanda joining in on that fashion show was one of the best moments of Ugly Betty. I love her!
Amanda is the best character ever. Too bad she and Mark got split.


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Ugly Betty
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1574
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: SOMEWHERE.
After actually watching that episode:so much for Renee.

In other news, Lindsay Lohan is going to be in the season finale. Now Betty's REALLY in trouble.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Ugly Betty
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2146
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:25 am
Location: HOT DANG!!
Ah I only started watching this show, and OMG I am so hooked.

*adds another show to favourites list*

_________________
Image
set by Sakura


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited