Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:17 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:51 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:01 am
Location: Spain
Aww Ginger I'm sorry =( I hope everything gets sorted out for you ^^ I was hacked a while ago on a different account but I didn't really play so it didnt really matter to me then =3 I've sent you a little something to get you back on your feet ^^ I'm glad they didn't pound your pets =]

_________________
Image
[font size=1]set by wall[/font]


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:19 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:45 am
Ya thats awful I've had this happen to me before and it hurts but good luck to you in getting that stuff back. Unfortunately I find TNT rather hard to work with when this kind of thing happens.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:47 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 681
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 5:30 pm
Location: Portugal
well, i gave you something to help you since you were scammed, the least i expected was a thank you... well, i guess it taught me me the lesson...

_________________
Image

Also Rauven on Neopets


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:48 am
Location: Globe of Frogs
:/

She said thanks a bunch of times here...and she posted a thank-you list on her lookup. Maybe she hasn't gotten around to adding your name yet. She's probably pretty busy just trying to rebuild her account.

Regardless, I never really expected a thank-you or anything...that's not the point of helping someone after all.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:49 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 625
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:01 pm
Location: Coming from inside the house!
Quote:
User Lookup : ginger23456

(snip)

I was hacked recently and the criminal took everything except for my pets, which I'm grateful for. Luckily, generous Neopians got me back on my feet by donating a lot of things to me.

These generous people deserve to be named: They are:

(usernames removed)

Please, feel free to shower them with praise, but make sure to read their lookups first as some people might not want to be neomailed, for whatever reason.
Awwww. :hug:

_________________
Me in a dress - that's a once in a lifetime opportunity


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Rauven wrote:
well, i gave you something to help you since you were scammed, the least i expected was a thank you... well, i guess it taught me me the lesson...
Maybe she clicked the gift box instead of "show all" accidentally, in which case she wouldn't see your name, or maybe she just hasn't added you to the thank-you list yet. You don't know. There's no reason to be all passive-aggressive and rude about it.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited