Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:39 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:35 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:58 pm
Well, I finally got my scroll.

*cue the Hallelujah chorus*

As far as the plot's concerned, I was rather unsatisfied.

Could the scroll have something to do with the Nuria statue? I tried going to mine, but nothing happened.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:50 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:06 pm
Website: http://www.nlplace.com
Yahoo Messenger: Blissy456
KaylaTheHedgehog wrote:
Well, I finally got my scroll.

*cue the Hallelujah chorus*

As far as the plot's concerned, I was rather unsatisfied.

Could the scroll have something to do with the Nuria statue? I tried going to mine, but nothing happened.
I thought the same thing. I have tried many different combinations of the prophecy and what the mysterious scroll reads, but nothing.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:14 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:34 pm
Location: Colorado
has anyone tried doing a brain tree quest while having the scroll in their inventory yet? i tried a few days ago, but was asked for ridiculously expensive items. I'm willing to try again . . . .


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:23 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:06 pm
Website: http://www.nlplace.com
Yahoo Messenger: Blissy456
bethi wrote:
has anyone tried doing a brain tree quest while having the scroll in their inventory yet? i tried a few days ago, but was asked for ridiculously expensive items. I'm willing to try again . . . .
Now I think we are really grasping at straws. The Brain Tree? *sigh*


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:07 am
And we'll probably keep grasping at straws, since the plot seems to be dead.

I tried clicking on those symbols in comics 1-3, this time in the order I had to chase them through the repository. Didn't gain any new insight.

I guess there are people doing the puzzle on the chat?

_________________
"I can't make heads or tails of this."


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:45 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:41 pm
after i get my scroll, almost there, and show it to the fortune teller, should i put it into my sdb?

_________________
Image
(Check out my account)(Set made by me)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1025
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:16 pm
Website: http://www.neocolours.me.uk/
People have reported glitches with doing that, so I'd say no. I put my crystals in my gallery, but I'm afraid to even touch my scroll. It's sitting in my inventory with about 40 pieces of junk.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:51 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:07 am
I have my scroll in my gallery. It seemed safer to put it there rather than risk having old Panty get at it.

_________________
"I can't make heads or tails of this."


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:52 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:41 pm
so the gallery is safer than sdb. are yall sure. have you tried getting it back out to see if it comes out right.

_________________
Image
(Check out my account)(Set made by me)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:01 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:04 pm
Website: http://www.fanfiction.net/~katreal
Location: Lurking...
If your crystal gets stolen....do you have to look up everything all over again? If so...I've given up on this plot...I hate the Pant Devil...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:16 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:06 pm
Website: http://www.nlplace.com
Yahoo Messenger: Blissy456
ShisouZero wrote:
If your crystal gets stolen....do you have to look up everything all over again? If so...I've given up on this plot...I hate the Pant Devil...
I think according to what TNT said in the editorial, you only have to go back to the previous trap you got your crystal in and start from there again. So if you had your scroll you just have to go back to a riddle trap to get your crystal again.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:19 am
Ive had my scroll in and out of my SDB several times with no problem. If you choose to let it sit in your inventory, be certain to have lots of stuff with HIGH rarity also out, stuff from the advent calendar has very high rarity numbers and not expensive so they are good items to have. Pant Devil seems to grab the highest rarity from what Ive heard. Not worth the risk...so be careful!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:32 am 
Moderator
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 3739
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Idiotville
I've put my scroll in my gallery several times, never lost it. Totally safe in my experience.

Plus, it's nice to show it off a bit ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:47 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:04 pm
Website: http://www.fanfiction.net/~katreal
Location: Lurking...
Blissy wrote:
ShisouZero wrote:
If your crystal gets stolen....do you have to look up everything all over again? If so...I've given up on this plot...I hate the Pant Devil...
I think according to what TNT said in the editorial, you only have to go back to the previous trap you got your crystal in and start from there again. So if you had your scroll you just have to go back to a riddle trap to get your crystal again.
I tried....I already found the trap again...yet I still have the first Crystal....

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:52 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:43 pm
is anyone else having trouble accessing neopets, its so slow its taking several mins for any of the pages to even load? seems like neopets is having bandwidth problems.....


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited