Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 2:02 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:39 pm
Mine hasn't either.

Why can't they just import from the Neopian Furniture Shop and tell those workers to do it? I mean, we don't even get salary, holidays, sick leaves or bonuses. *grumbles* :x

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:01 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:43 am
=p. I got locked out for the second time... apparently, the floor we enter in is not the basement. X_X.

And I thought it was rather simple once you got into the rhythm...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:05 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:13 am
the interior decorator has moved from the top right of the third floor


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:39 pm
The ID has moved to the 1st floor, on the way to the basement.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:06 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
OK this time he has moved - did anyone fit his clothes with a tracker?
Co-Ords?

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:07 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
http://lost-thoughts.net/images/lvl4.jpg

Level 4.

Something was odd with the map, so the row or two above the stairs is a bit odd - everything else is correct though.


Why does the ID keep moving?! x.x

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
So he's back on the first floor?

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
Alex wrote:
http://lost-thoughts.net/images/lvl4.jpg

Level 4.

Something was odd with the map, so the row or two above the stairs is a bit odd - everything else is correct though.


Why does the ID keep moving?! x.x
Great job, cheers. And I think he's ill or something - he just likes wandering off. Maybe he's only a child?

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:10 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Jasujo wrote:
So he's back on the first floor?
Yes, but apparently on the way to the basement.

I'm mapping the 3rd floor, or I'd look myself.

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1578
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:48 pm
Location: Here and now
I think he did move so that they could start bringing in furniture on the third floor.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
He's on the first floor at row 26, column 39 atm. :)

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:12 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Paragon City
Alex, thanks for setting up the places to drop things on my maps. I'm not too interested in handling that part myself.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
I don't know if anyones mentioned it - but what is the ID so worried about? Somethings wrong.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:10 am
Website: http://dolphinling.net/
Argh, why did they have to do this on a Friday night/Saturday day? That's the ONE time of the week when I'm busy, when I have to sleep at a normal time and go to work. So now I'm already 8 hours behind or so, and only have 4 before I have to leave. :( And of course, I'm locked out, because I started too hastily and didn't get to the posts about the interior designer... :(

*smites TNT* Why, why??

_________________
Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:39 pm
JhasNeeh wrote:
I don't know if anyones mentioned it - but what is the ID so worried about? Somethings wrong.
Maybe if the thief keeps on stealing he can't think of places to teleport to? o_O

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited