Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:07 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1294
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:25 pm
Yahoo Messenger: expectraus
Location: My Evil Lair! Seriously...I do have one!
well i tried it again today and you guys are right I didn't get 250nps...maybe neo hasn't activated it yet or something?

_________________
Image~My Neko Set!
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:04 pm
Location: Work usually
I clicked it and got a personality quiz game

http://www.neopets.com/games/secretbodyspray.phtml

_________________
Image

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1378
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:31 am
Location: Texas
There have been tons of these "find the hidden np!!1" and none of them have ever really worked iirc. Besides, I just went to this one, and nothing's showing up on the page, not even a few panels. Even after refreshing a few dozen times. @_@


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited