Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:41 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 18 19 20 21 22 … 25 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
Thankyou. :)

How am I gonna get my challenge entry in???

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
Good job on the questions!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 pm
Location: I like grapes.
Twinkle - I'll PM you my msn addy, but if I'm not online when you are, then I'll also give you my email address (It's gmail, no problem with space, lol ;))

_________________
Image
that's me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 pm
Location: I like grapes.
Oh dear.


xjox, Ziggy, Twizzler, watericeage, wind and Twinkle all contributed to the challenge.


However.


Dranzer did not :( Dranzer, you have failed the challenge. This challenge wasn't as much about graphic and advertising ability, but teamwork and activeness.


Dranzer, you are now eliminated from the game.


The challenge earned you 4500np.




The person with the most votes is Blk Mage.



Goodbye, Blk.




6 of you left. ;)



The next challenge involves the use of paint ;)



You need to come up with 6 different parts of a comic.


It can be about whatever you like, but they all need to fit together.





Go!



(Oh yeah, and start voting! ;))

_________________
Image
that's me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5414
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:59 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/twizzler0171/
Location: The Forests of Thought
Oh, dear, oh dear... this was not a good night was it? Two of us gone, leaving our midsts forever...

Yes, I'm probably over reacting. And yes, apples are going to play a big part in my 'lovely' comic.

_________________
ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
Woah, woah, woah! Hang on, we all need to decide on a theme for our comic.

Couldn't we do one strip with a storyline with 6 different windows and then each create a window?

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5414
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:59 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/twizzler0171/
Location: The Forests of Thought
Twinkle wrote:
Woah, woah, woah! Hang on, we all need to decide on a theme for our comic.

Couldn't we do one strip with a storyline with 6 different windows and then each create a window?
Oh, I was just going to use one window, with many different lines to seperate the things for mine? o.o

Fruit should be included in some way, shape, or form. I want my apples, and I'm quite sure Wind wants her papayas! :o Even if they are just in the background. ^_^ Of course, I'm just being completely hyper and if you don't want that, I understand. :P

_________________
ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
No, I meant the different parts of the story line windows.

Eg (this was my advert for the last challenge)

Paris Hilton moans about annoying carpet
Carpet dances in front of her
She says she can't get rid of it
Carpet dances again
Spooky voiceover says "Try Carpet Repellant. The best way to repel annoying carpets. It really works!"
Paris Hilton spraying carpet with Carpet Repellant and says "It really works!"
Carpet goes *gone*
Spooky voiceover says "Try Carpet Repellant. The best way to repel annoying carpets. It really works!"

And then each of us has to draw one of those windows to make the full storyline.

Is that clear? Don't go ahead and do anything until everyone else agrees!

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
Okay, so we need to make a six - strip comic. I think what it should be about is all of us, and to make it easy, what if we just had like one block with each of us saying what we think about being out in the wild (well, in essence).

Just an idea.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
I like that idea Ziggy! I'll go for that one. :)

I think we should design a frame that each person can use so we can put them all together at the end to make a proper storyline. What do you think?

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
Twinkle wrote:
I like that idea Ziggy! I'll go for that one. :)

I think we should design a frame that each person can use so we can put them all together at the end to make a proper storyline. What do you think?
Hehe, I was just trying to make one but it looks crappy XD

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
I've just done mine. I'll upload it.

EDIT: Here we go.

Image

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
Mine :

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
Uh oh, I made one but it isnt the same size as the other ones. >.>


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
Don't worry about it. :) At least you've contributed.

And Ziggy, I had a good chuckle at that. :lol:

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 18 19 20 21 22 … 25 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited