Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:23 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 16 17 18 19 20 … 25 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 pm
Location: I like grapes.
You make all of them ;)

_________________
Image
that's me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:27 pm
Location: Set by DM was on Fire! 2nd place in my set contest.:)
I think the answer to the chest is b) Tigger

As for the the challenge, I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I will give it a shot after I've finished my survivor poem.

Ah ok I went for a T-shirt... its really really bad but, its the best I can do... :(

Image

_________________
ImageImage

TGSET: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13685


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
Sorry my graphic was so crappy guys, with the Apprentice and Survivor on last night I wasn't on the computer much.

Hmm, so Jelly do we have to make all of them or are those just suggestions? I read where you said you can make all of them, but . . .

I think it's Tigger as well.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 pm
Location: I like grapes.
Well, you've all got to do at least 1 thing each (it's a group effort) and they are suggestions.

_________________
Image
that's me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/colouredpixels/sets.html
Location: Italy
I'll try and go for the script of the ad, I can't make graphics in paint

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5414
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:59 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/twizzler0171/
Location: The Forests of Thought
I agree with B..

I'm working on my entry right now. I managed to kick my siblings off the computor where PSP is working, so I could do this. :P

_________________
ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
I won't be on the computer until tomorrow so whens the deadline??

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 pm
Location: I like grapes.
You have until the next game day.


Don't forget to send me your votes of who you want out aswell!

_________________
Image
that's me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
Sorry it looks so crappy, I've got company coming over in five minutes and didn't want to let the team down, but I had to do something quick, sorry.

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5414
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:59 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/twizzler0171/
Location: The Forests of Thought
Image

It's... a mug.. At least, its supposed to be... *Mumbles something, and goes into hiding*

_________________
ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:07 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
Is it okay to make a greeting card for a non-existing holiday? :P

Too late to answer :P Done! :D

Image

Yes, its a little rushed... >.> I still have to finish the Story thingy for Xjox's contest.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 pm
Location: I like grapes.
You guessed correctly :) I wubbies Tigger more than Piglet! :D



3000np has been added to the prize np



Day 9B has begun

_________________
Image
that's me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:27 pm
Location: Set by DM was on Fire! 2nd place in my set contest.:)
jellyoflight wrote:
You guessed correctly :) I wubbies Tigger more than Piglet! :D
Me too! Tigger is so much better!:P

_________________
ImageImage

TGSET: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13685


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/colouredpixels/sets.html
Location: Italy
I did this wonderful storyboard and it doesn't let me scan it... I can write the ad and someone can draw it :(

Carpet Repellent Ad
Scene: night, a living room lit by moonlight. A hole in the roof (don't ask why). Light falls on a carpet protected in a glass closet.
Music: Mission Impossible theme.
A thingy (representing everything that can harm carpets) enters from the hole in the roof, with a rope (like Tom :P ) and lands on the glass cabinet.
It cuts a circular hole in the glass and jumps in...
It faints.
Mission Impossible theme fades, start jingle.
Close up on the thingy's face (face?) which is like x_x
Text: Carpet Repellent
There's nothing you can do against it!

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
I've just done an animated TV ad. Looks like I was a tad too late. Does anyone know of a good place where I can host it? Otherwise, I'll have to send to to jellyoflight over MSN or something. :(

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 16 17 18 19 20 … 25 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited