Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:21 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 15 16 17 18 19 … 25 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5414
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:59 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/twizzler0171/
Location: The Forests of Thought
Because we don't want anyone to go, thats why... :( Why?! Why do they have to go!

_________________
ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
I wish nobody had to go, but unfortunately I've just cast my vote. I am solely voting on who is contributing the least to the tribe; I'm not in any kind of voting alliances or anything, because this is the sort of game that the best player deserves to win.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:27 pm
Location: Set by DM was on Fire! 2nd place in my set contest.:)
I completely agree with you ziggy, but its so hard to choose, because everyone here has helped out in some way! *kicks jelly* :P

_________________
ImageImage

TGSET: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13685


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:05 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 750
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:59 pm
Yahoo Messenger: shootingstar_bran@btinternet.com
Location: UK ~*~ mismatched set... Av by mazil!
Do have to vote again today? (Day 8 ) :(

_________________
Want Neopets goodies for FREE????!!??!! Sure you do! Check out this thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=38039 :D

Image


Last edited by maniac on Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 pm
Location: I like grapes.
Hmm. Ok, here's a bit of a mini-vote for you all.


Do you prefer having the challenges randomized or voting for one? Or would you prefer having group challenges?

a) Challenges randomized
b) Voting for challenges
c) Group Challenges

_________________
Image
that's me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5414
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:59 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/twizzler0171/
Location: The Forests of Thought
Ummm.... B. Or C. C. Or B.

What one out ouf those did I say more? Thats the one I want. :P

(Yes, I know, what is not the word for that. o.O)

_________________
ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/colouredpixels/sets.html
Location: Italy
Group challenges would be nice... so everyone gives a hand.
Otherwise voting. I don't like random.

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:10 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 750
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:59 pm
Yahoo Messenger: shootingstar_bran@btinternet.com
Location: UK ~*~ mismatched set... Av by mazil!
Well, I really don't mind but c) sounds like fun! :)

I've edited this post about 3 times now! :roll:

_________________
Want Neopets goodies for FREE????!!??!! Sure you do! Check out this thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=38039 :D

Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:27 pm
Location: Set by DM was on Fire! 2nd place in my set contest.:)
mmm yes voting or group challenges would be fun! :)

_________________
ImageImage

TGSET: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13685


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
Group Challenges all the way!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
Yeah, groups challenges sound fun...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1832
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:00 am
Group sounds fun as well.

_________________
Image Set-poala


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:57 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 pm
Location: I like grapes.
Ok then, from now on there'll be 2 day group challenges :)


Speaking of Challenges, Ziggy recieved the challenge.


Image


I award the tribe 4000np for this! :)


PPT Che- Oh flying fudgesickles, I forgot :O



Well, here's one for now:



PPT Chest


Does Jelly prefer Tigger or Piglet?

a) Tigger
b) Piglet




The giv- Oh flying purple spots, I forgot those too! I'll PM you them now, Giver.



The group challenge will be....


...




....




.....





....




...




You gotsa make an advertising campaign for (you guessed it..) Carpet Repellent (or did you?)!


This includes;


Badges
Mugs
T-shirts
Posters
Notices
Adverts (script and storyboard)
Products
Greeting cards
And anything else you can think of!


Everyone has to do at least 1 thing. Marks will be awarded on effort and general shiny look. :D And inventiveness. Oh yeah, and how well you've worked as a team.


Ready....steady.....



GO!!!



Talking of going, someone has to leave right now.


The person with the most votes...is...


...




....




.....





....




...


Well, it seems you wanted to vote out manic. Shame he wass just going to be officially let out of the police for questioning about his thieving ;) Ah well.


Goodbye, maniac!



The new camp leader will be Twizzler.



Day 9A

_________________
Image
that's me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:17 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 750
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:59 pm
Yahoo Messenger: shootingstar_bran@btinternet.com
Location: UK ~*~ mismatched set... Av by mazil!
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why me? Why?? *sniffs*
And I'm a girl! :x :P
jellyoflight wrote:
Well, it seems you wanted to vote out manic. Shame he wass just going to be officially let out of the police for questioning about his thieving ;) Ah well.
Anyway... goodlluck for the rest of the game and your challenge! :)
I'll keep checking to see how your all doing! ;)


YaY! I can eat real food now!!! ^_^ *gobbles*

_________________
Want Neopets goodies for FREE????!!??!! Sure you do! Check out this thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=38039 :D

Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
Just a question here, do we have to make one for Carpet Repellant or do we get to choose from the list?


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 15 16 17 18 19 … 25 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited