Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:29 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 13 14 15 16 17 … 25 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:27 pm
Location: Set by DM was on Fire! 2nd place in my set contest.:)
I had to answer 5 trivia questions, Im pretty sure I got them all right!:D

Am I allowed to post the questions here emma?

_________________
ImageImage

TGSET: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13685


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
Jelly, you haven't given me the givers questions yet!

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5414
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:59 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/twizzler0171/
Location: The Forests of Thought
I agree with B. Doing a search, the only name I found related to that was B, so thats my guess. :P

_________________
ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
I can totally, 100% agree that it is TONY BLACKBURN. I have the video tapes of the show :D

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/colouredpixels/sets.html
Location: Italy
Blah. How am I supposed to know? I live in Italy o_O

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:27 pm
Location: Set by DM was on Fire! 2nd place in my set contest.:)
Wind wrote:
Blah. How am I supposed to know? I live in Italy o_O
You trust me! ;) Or you can swap with me and Ill live in lovely Italy and you can live in rainy grey England!:P

_________________
ImageImage

TGSET: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13685


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/colouredpixels/sets.html
Location: Italy
xjox wrote:
Wind wrote:
Blah. How am I supposed to know? I live in Italy o_O
You trust me! ;) Or you can swap with me and Ill live in lovely Italy and you can live in rainy grey England!:P
Hey, I'd like to! No idiots governing (well, less idiots governing), no latin at school and no horribly hot summers. I'd just love to live in England.

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
Oh, I live in rainy grey England and I watched the first series. The winner was Tony Blackburn. My dad looks like him and he got fed up of being congratulated after he "won". :lol: So B.

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:27 pm
Location: Set by DM was on Fire! 2nd place in my set contest.:)
Wind wrote:
xjox wrote:
Wind wrote:
Blah. How am I supposed to know? I live in Italy o_O
You trust me! ;) Or you can swap with me and Ill live in lovely Italy and you can live in rainy grey England!:P
Hey, I'd like to! No idiots governing (well, less idiots governing), no latin at school and no horribly hot summers. I'd just love to live in England.
ok its a deal then, we very rarely have a hot summer but if by any chance it does get above freezing then just stay inside that day and wait for autumn!:P

_________________
ImageImage

TGSET: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13685


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 pm
Location: I like grapes.
I'm -so- sorry Twinkietoes :( I'll give you double questions next time :D I kinda forgot.

Hmm...


Right.


Challenge.


5000np has been added to the prize np Tch :P Getting them all right...


Chest was right also, so that's an extra 3000np.



Now...voting ;)



You must send me a PM of whom you wish to vote out.


No vote = elimination.



The person with the highest number of votes will be leaving the camp.


The challenger will be chosen at random.


The next camp leader will be watericeage.



Day 7A has begun

_________________
Image
that's me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:34 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 750
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:59 pm
Yahoo Messenger: shootingstar_bran@btinternet.com
Location: UK ~*~ mismatched set... Av by mazil!
Oh dear ... the voting off begins! :(
Do we have to have reason for voting for someone?

_________________
Want Neopets goodies for FREE????!!??!! Sure you do! Check out this thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=38039 :D

Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/colouredpixels/sets.html
Location: Italy
Apologies to everyone... 'cause yesterday I forgot to send the PM (I had it in my savebox :cry: aaaarrgh) and after a sleepless night I managed to sneak in at school to send it.

Randomizing the one who's doing the challenge? *fingers crossed*

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
Camp Leader again!

But I dont have to do anything till the chest comes out... right?

(except when there is a tie)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
Oh, *sigh*. I don't want anyone to leave.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:48 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
Ziggy wrote:
Oh, *sigh*. I don't want anyone to leave.
=\ Me neither...


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 13 14 15 16 17 … 25 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited