Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:46 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 9 10 11 12 13 … 15 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2514
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:35 am
Location: England
Anoohilator wrote:
Johnnydontgo wrote:
Anoohilator wrote:
Well first you have to take it to donny to clean it and then there should be a button you can press at the bottom of the tablet page to put it in :)
Wow, noo, it really pays to scroll down doesn't it? *ahem* Thanks. :hug:
Yay someone called me noo :hug:
:( I call you Noo, even if I do know your real name.
I just got my Potato Counter peice. I've nearly finished mapping out.

_________________
Image
Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:45 pm
FireTiger123 wrote:
And do you have to take a screenie of the page that you want to map, or is there an image link thing?

Edit:
MKwiakaku, how do you read your map? It looks neat and tidy, just wondering how you read it
I'm pretty sure you have to screenie it.

(3 minutes?)

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:33 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Essex, UK "'"Set by WIS"'"
Pixa wrote:
Anoohilator wrote:
Johnnydontgo wrote:
Wow, noo, it really pays to scroll down doesn't it? *ahem* Thanks. :hug:
Yay someone called me noo :hug:
:( I call you Noo, even if I do know your real name.
I just got my Potato Counter peice. I've nearly finished mapping out.
Yeah but I have personally asked you to call me noo and I know you from inside Neo where it's more obvious that I'm noo from my username :P

_________________
ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:34 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:48 pm
Location: *Chasing The Fat Chicken Of PPT*
Well Word and paint is on my other computer, so if I go to the temple on my other computer while I have already started on this one, I probably end up in a trap, right?


BTW, :P Something has happened!
You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

_________________
Image

Visit http://www.neopets.com/~StripedShiningStar for The Ultimate Gaming Guide. Check it out! ^_^


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:35 am
I take the code from my parchments and paste it into a webpage.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:45 pm
AH! We're later that usual.. :(

EDIT: The boards are saying 1:45..

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Website: http://pattypus.deviantart.com/
Location: Vancouver.:Platypus set by Ken- many thanks!:.
I got my first tablet piece!
Woohoo!!!!
:P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:48 pm
Location: *Chasing The Fat Chicken Of PPT*
....Though maybe you have to map out the temple from the enterance anyway..



I feel like I'm finding every single door except the correct one :P

_________________
Image

Visit http://www.neopets.com/~StripedShiningStar for The Ultimate Gaming Guide. Check it out! ^_^


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:40 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:46 am
Ooh, I feel so mad now.

I have to get my NP stolen TWICE in one DAY?

I feel like that user who was right next to the Wheel of Mediocrity when the clue was released XD


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2217
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:46 pm
Location: Rubber Ducky Land
got my third piece, found my fourth parchment, and i know exactly how to go to the door i need to go to. :D

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Website: http://pattypus.deviantart.com/
Location: Vancouver.:Platypus set by Ken- many thanks!:.
FireTiger123 wrote:
....Though maybe you have to map out the temple from the enterance anyway..



I feel like I'm finding every single door except the correct one :P
That's what was happenning to me.

Then, when I decided to map, I found the door. :)

But now I need to wait....

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:41 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Netherlands
Just follow the numbers. Door 3 leads to door 3. It's a bit of a puzzle to track your way backwards, but you'll find it eventually. Then I just write down the route and start exploring the temple.
(oh.. yeah... There is no door 1, 2 or 16, but I made a few mistakes at the beginning :P)

EDIT:
Text version of the map, used for quick searchable reference

_________________
jimmytork @ neopets
lost desert plot ~ currently 16 out of 16 tablet pieces, found the faerie, stuck :P


Last edited by MKwiakaku on Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:14 am
Location: In front of my computer
Get the feeling they're just going to keep pushing the times back as we go on? sheesh

rugs

_________________
I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:48 pm
Location: *Chasing The Fat Chicken Of PPT*
YAY For clicking randomly ^_^


(though I doubt that will work all the time) :P


Something has happened!



You find a strange, broken piece of stone on the floor.
It seems to be dirty; what could it be for?

_________________
Image

Visit http://www.neopets.com/~StripedShiningStar for The Ultimate Gaming Guide. Check it out! ^_^


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 144
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 9:55 am
Location: Dreaming of Jelly World
rugrat0ne wrote:
Get the feeling they're just going to keep pushing the times back as we go on? sheesh

rugs
Heh, until the last one that will only be 1 hour, just to throw everybody off :P

_________________
- UL winner #27 - Neopets username: rain_the_windflower -
- User Lookups and recolored sidebars on my Uni's petpage -

Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 9 10 11 12 13 … 15 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited