Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:04 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:59 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:31 am
Ok, I've done the last constellation thingy for the night. I'm signing off, so please, no more PM's. Good luck everyone, and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

_________________
Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Image
Visit Petfinder.com


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:00 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:41 pm
Just thought I'd squee because the first constallation was right in the centre and so easy to find.

Secondly, anyone else notice that the number of boats and buildings outside the city walls just happen to number exactly 12?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2286
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: PrettyPeppyPopPrincess
Location: One word... roller disco. Wait, that's two. o_O
anjuna wrote:
atomicblonde wrote:
I found what I thought was my constellation on the star mapper, but one of the stars is off the boundry of the telescope... I can't actually see it to click on it. Is this not my constellation or am I just out of luck? :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ ... starry.gif
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/starry.gif
Thank you. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 497
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:19 pm
Location: a state of perpetual shock
Is it me, or are all the statues no longer looking at the darkest faerie?

And saine, I hadn't noticed that. Good eye!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: in the immediate vicinity of Seattleland Washington
iconoplast wrote:
Is it me, or are all the statues no longer looking at the darkest faerie?

And saine, I hadn't noticed that. Good eye!
none of my statues(barring King Altador) were staring at DF ever.

_________________
MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE INVADING MY PANTS!!
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 497
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:19 pm
Location: a state of perpetual shock
only_shades_of_grey wrote:
none of my statues(barring King Altador) were staring at DF ever.
See, I really thought mine were (at least a couple of days ago, I wasn't paying attention yesterday), but I could just be hallucinating... ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: in the immediate vicinity of Seattleland Washington
iconoplast wrote:
See, I really thought mine were (at least a couple of days ago, I wasn't paying attention yesterday), but I could just be hallucinating... ;)

This is possible I know I had a few hallucinations cause of this plot.

_________________
MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE INVADING MY PANTS!!
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: I have a theory
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 468
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:06 am
Yahoo Messenger: kanga_tush2
Location: Rhode Island, USA
maplesugar wrote:
The next constellation that we will be looking for is (clockwise) Torakor, the Gladiator, and that we will have to click in the Coliseum to activate the four star constellation. 8)
Given my understanding of clocks, the next one looks like Marak. But I'm just going to keep checking the map, see if there are new clicky spots.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:25 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 945
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:58 am
Website: http://www.geocities.com/urthdigger
Yahoo Messenger: urthdigger
Location: Seattle, WA
I refreshed to check and see if the image had changed (I had a page up of the room before I did the constellation). A line went down the picture as if loading a new image, but the image itself didn't seem to change at all.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
Quote:
The Astronomy Club members crowd around you as you enter. "Wow! You discovered a new constellation! That's really awesome, so soon after joining!" They cheer and celebrate, assuring you that you're destined to be one of the greatest astronomers in Altador, if not all Neopia.
Awww, that's cute and all but if its a "new" constellation, how come it was painted on a tomb's door and encrusted in jewels above the sleeper's statue ?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:03 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Urthdigger wrote:
Haha! I knew it! I said that the constellations were probably the ones from the TCG, not the jewels. I also figured out, but did not say, that the constellation had to be either the Sleeper or Dancer, since only they had 6 stars (Wave looks like 6, but is actually 7). Granted, I probably didn't contribute much, if anything to finding this out, but I was right about something for once, go me!
Actually... it's from the gems. If you look at the ceiling above the Darkest Faerie's statue, then you'll notice that the gems are in the exact same pattern as the constellation we found.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: in the immediate vicinity of Seattleland Washington
the_dog_god wrote:
Quote:
The Astronomy Club members crowd around you as you enter. "Wow! You discovered a new constellation! That's really awesome, so soon after joining!" They cheer and celebrate, assuring you that you're destined to be one of the greatest astronomers in Altador, if not all Neopia.
Awww, that's cute and all but if its a "new" constellation, how come it was painted on a tomb's door and encrusted in jewels above the sleeper's statue ?
remember the Altadorians forgot about the past deeds of their citizens.... silly skin tree!*shakes head*

_________________
MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE INVADING MY PANTS!!
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:34 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:14 pm
Website: http://qbureau.wordpress.com
saine wrote:
Secondly, anyone else notice that the number of boats and buildings outside the city walls just happen to number exactly 12?
After you said that I went and pondered Altador and started looking for things to count. The star on the floor of the Archives is 8 pointed, rather than the HoH's 12, and there are exactly 8 posts surrounding the city, each feeding it with water. So...I don't know what to conclude from that, lol. But there might be an explanation in there somewhere for the differing amount of points on the stars.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1228
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:55 am
Location: The show me state
Ok this is driving me nuts, I use the pen in connect stars and have found the six stars, but nothing happens. I dont have a submit button at the bottom :x

Edit: This is what I get
http://i1.tinypic.com/sf7y3a.jpg


Last edited by neobeth on Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:03 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Q wrote:
saine wrote:
Secondly, anyone else notice that the number of boats and buildings outside the city walls just happen to number exactly 12?
After you said that I went and pondered Altador and started looking for things to count. The star on the floor of the Archives is 8 pointed, rather than the HoH's 12, and there are exactly 8 posts surrounding the city, each feeding it with water. So...I don't know what to conclude from that, lol. But there might be an explanation in there somewhere for the differing amount of points on the stars.
You guys, I just think the Altadorians like even numbers. They were mathematicians at heart, and enjoyed being able to divide by 2 until they could reach the smallest sum of any number. Obviously, come on!

I can't wait until TNT releases a world that focuses on rules of nine. That will be exciting!!! You can do so much with multiples and factors of nine! *Math nerd.*


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited