Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:08 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
I kind of like it - not that I have any money to sign up again. Obviously without actually using it, I can't give a definate answer, but from what I've seen my only problem would be that the unlockable sidebars vanish. How hard would it be to put them on there as well? Maybe it's just so new they haven't had time.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1072
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:40 pm
Location: England guv'na!
I think it looks great, I wish i had some way of PAYING for the premium. I have the money but no means :(

_________________
ImageImage
Thanks Rachel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:40 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 892
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:47 pm
Have you tried Paypal?

_________________
Image
Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:01 am
I think it's a good idea. I personally won't use it all the time, but it is nifty for those who want to. :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:27 am
Location: at the late night science fiction picture show
I'm kind of torn ... on the one hand, if I'm just hanging out on the board, it's pretty neat. But it seems very cramped to try to do other things, just my opinion. I'll use it, but not all the time.

I do appreciate that they are trying new things and new ways to use the portal. Always nice and fun to figure new stuff out!

Just an FYI -- if anyone is having problems, and there are a few, there's a programmer on the main board asking for any bugs or glitches. Not asking if you like it or not, but actual problems so they can be looked into.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited