Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:24 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:06 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 858
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:12 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Im with dolphinling. The Shoyru is the better Devil-pet. Or maybe its just because I own one.

But they shouldnt have tried to do a devil using the Usul. They shouldnt have done another devil in general, because it pales in comparison. Though the sad pose is better than that overly happy one. And the angry pose is terrifyingly weird.

ImageImage
Costume stealer :x

Oh yeah. I love the esophagor bed to death. Halloweentime on Neopets is probably my favorite time of the year.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:34 am
Website: http://www.trogdor-the-burninat.deviantart.com
Location: Massachusetts
Image

I WANT THIS owo *cuddles*

I think all usuls look bad. Ack D|

AND no more spookey food! D: Its making my eso quest harder. Since most of them are unbuyable as of yet D:


at least this looks KINDA cool -_-;

Image

_________________
Image Image Image


Last edited by Troggy7 on Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:44 am
winning the Test Your Strength jackpot is like... WOW. You can afford Super Attack Pea, Jade Scorchstone, Thyoras Tear, Moehog Skull, Pirates Cutlass, Ghostkershield and Ghostkerbomb.... its my fantasy weapon-set.
and if its not enough, after all that you still stay with about 50m in your bank, which is like 20k daily interest. :o

or you can just keep the money in the bank and enjoy... 170k of daily interest. *dreamy*

damn, i'm going to play it!!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
Jasujo wrote:
Why don't they just change the screen on a pause like they do on Sutek's Tomb? O.o
Screenshot. Pause. Find Word in Screenshot. Repeat.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
the_dog_god wrote:
Jasujo wrote:
Why don't they just change the screen on a pause like they do on Sutek's Tomb? O.o
Screenshot. Pause. Find Word in Screenshot. Repeat.
So set a number of pauses like they did with Sutek. It's not that hard. They did it with one game, they could do it with another.

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1372
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:21 pm
Yahoo Messenger: 8D
Location: 10th Cloud
Arnold how much did you win?

_________________
My Signature Was Too Bad =(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:16 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 290
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:30 am
>>; I didn't win anything..I was talking about the TYS Arnold, but comparing it to myself (I'm a tad stingy with my cash)

I do remember the win though, they shared it bewtween their daughters if I remember correcly *Wantst to be a part of that family* ^^;

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:56 pm
Website: http://ryu-serpentine.deviantart.com/
I love the eso furniture, I want it, actually I wish it existed in real life, it's really cool


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:33 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 7245
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 am
ICQ: 69920079
Website: https://pinkpt.com/
Yahoo Messenger: khuynh777@yahoo.com
Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
I actually really like the Halloween Shoyru but is it just me or does the Halloween Usul look kind of chubby?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:34 am
Website: http://www.trogdor-the-burninat.deviantart.com
Location: Massachusetts
Shoyru_Lover wrote:
I actually really like the Halloween Shoyru but is it just me or does the Halloween Usul look kind of chubby?
Its all the candy Im tellin ya

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited