Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:13 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:14 am
Location: In front of my computer
Quote:
He looks around, and then consults his notes. "Ah, yes, I think we'll have need of you to place that... let's see, oh, where should it go... Aha! The first floor!
*grumbles*

_________________
I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
Quote:
The interior decorator blinks, startled, as you approach. "Oh, hello there! You must be one of the furniture movers."

He looks around, and then consults his notes. "Ah, yes, I think we'll have need of you to place that... let's see, oh, where should it go... Aha! The basement!
I love this guy being on the 3rd floor. :roll:

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1578
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:48 pm
Location: Here and now
Thanks I'll go to the third floor I thought someone kidnapped him when I finally placed my first peice.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1124
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:12 pm
ICQ: 3401749
Yahoo Messenger: heartshapedbox017
Location: Seoul, South Korea
I was thinking that maybe the ID changes locations once we've accomplished something (like a certain number of furniture being placed without being stolen) but AHHH, the place is looking more deserted than ever...Boo.

_________________
Image
Awesome Set by Neko


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:26 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 885
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:24 am
Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
Can you imagine anyone managing these tasks unaided? Like without PPT or other forums? Eegods!

_________________
hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:28 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2903
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: .com.au
hiddenneggs wrote:
Can you imagine anyone managing these tasks unaided? Like without PPT or other forums? Eegods!
At a guess I'd say anyone coming online now to move around furniture without consulting some sort of forum or group would probably barely even know about the decorator let alone that they have to trek all the way up to the third floor to find him.

_________________
avatar by spiralethe


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:30 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
Medusa wrote:
hiddenneggs wrote:
Can you imagine anyone managing these tasks unaided? Like without PPT or other forums? Eegods!
At a guess I'd say anyone coming online now to move around furniture without consulting some sort of forum or group would probably barely even know about the decorator let alone that they have to trek all the way up to the third floor to find him.
I envisage several screens with fists in them while being shouted at.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:32 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
20 pieces.

I'm giving up for now, and starting on the maps.

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:37 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
I think what we may been looking at is a simple frog in a well problem.

IE, a frog is stuck in a well, everyday he climbs 3 cm but every night he falls 2 cm. Don't ask me why a frog is climbing.

The problem being that in the UK morning shift there are too few workers - meaning the frog falls more than he climbs. It may mean that when we have more people working the spots will fill quickly and the thefts will be imaterial.

EDIT: This place will be hell when it's nearly full.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:14 am
Location: In front of my computer
well, i'm going to run with the well-frog theory as an excuse to give up for a while and go to bed. I'll be back when the sun is (technically) up around here (behind those rainclouds somewhere)

rugs

_________________
I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:42 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
http://lost-thoughts.net/images/lvl5.JPG

Floor 5.

I'm working on the other 4 floors now - Jas, feel free to add this to the first post.

Same key as before:
red = scroll rack
light blue = lamp
green = table
purple = bench

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:04 am
AAAAAArg. Double clicked accidently. And I think the decorator has moved again.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:45 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: LukeAces
cyleigh wrote:
AAAAAArg. Double clicked accidently. And I think the decorator has moved again.
Great, more hunt the teleporting fat guy.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:52 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:43 am
I am LOST.

This place is even worse than the temple of 1000 tombs. X_X

And the decorator hasn't moved, for me. O_o


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:56 am
Website: http://meechity.blogspot.com
Location: PA, USA
the decorator is still on the 3rd floor

_________________
Image
Meechity


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited