Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:07 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 13 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2138
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:26 am
Location: Jelly world!
Im looking for door 8. Not much luck so far. Almost 2 hours of off and on serching.

_________________
Image
Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:49 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:35 pm
Location: Uhmmm.... the other side of the screen..
ILoveGames wrote:
yeah when i go to that site i dont get the trojan, but when i go to maragua.net i do.

while i was there i saw this. any truth to it:
Quote:
Prophecy: second of all I think the prophecy that the statue wants are the riddles below. As you can see each statue has a different symbol on it. So if you know the riddle for that symbol then I think that's what the statue wants ! And she will reward you .. but this is all I know.


the profecy...

"man can discover eternal life overcoming his dead end in the chapel of the evil abyss when the sun rises with the moon"
Just a practical joke that somehow made it onto that site as truth... funny though :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:48 pm
Location: *Chasing The Fat Chicken Of PPT*
And they spelt prophecy wrong :P Must have been in a rush to make that one up :P

_________________
Image

Visit http://www.neopets.com/~StripedShiningStar for The Ultimate Gaming Guide. Check it out! ^_^


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Website: http://pattypus.deviantart.com/
Location: Vancouver.:Platypus set by Ken- many thanks!:.
I found my second one! :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:00 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:39 pm
Location: Florida
Almost caught up just got parchment 7 now to wait till I can get back in.

_________________
Teresa


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2418
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:23 pm
Website: http://yennafrost.livejournal.com
Yahoo Messenger: darkdemeter
Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Hours upon hours of mapping has given me 78 rooms mapped out...but 3 rooms after I despaired and quit mapping on my latest venture into the Temple of 1,000 Headaches, I found the VERY elusive piece #7. Fortunately I consulted my map and piece #8 is just 4 rooms from the beginning of the temple. I will keeeel them if they put #9 in a room I haven't mapped.

Good thing Donny fixed my tablet for free, otherwise I'd be painting my face with lipstick and going on a Lord of the Flies style hunt for the Neopets staff.


Last edited by Mongrel on Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:04 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:51 pm
I don't know if this happened to anyone else, it might have to do with the sneezles outbreak in terror mountain....
I went donny to fix a tablet, but he got into a coughing fit. I had to keep patting his back, but he eventually fixed it.

"I'll just *cough* be a second *hack cough* whew *cough*"
"I haven't *hack cough* had a fit this bad *cough* since back in the winter of '42!"
"Just gimme a minute to *cough cough* get through this *hack cough*"
Donny breaks out in a horrible coughing fit.
Donny regains his breath and manages to stop coughing. "Thanks, ye time-wastin' dolt! Now ta get on with the repairs..."

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Website: http://pattypus.deviantart.com/
Location: Vancouver.:Platypus set by Ken- many thanks!:.
Oh! Oh! Stupid question! Right here!!!!


Ok, now for the question....

how do you know which room is the statue room?

Because I never found it... :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2418
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:23 pm
Website: http://yennafrost.livejournal.com
Yahoo Messenger: darkdemeter
Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Check the first post of this thread, it tells you what shape and color to look for based on your little opening riddle thingy.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Website: http://pattypus.deviantart.com/
Location: Vancouver.:Platypus set by Ken- many thanks!:.
Moongewl wrote:
Check the first post of this thread, it tells you what shape and color to look for based on your little opening riddle thingy.
Thanks! :D

The only problem is... is that I forget what the first statement was. >.<

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:10 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:39 pm
Location: Florida
pattypus wrote:
Oh! Oh! Stupid question! Right here!!!!


Ok, now for the question....

how do you know which room is the statue room?

Because I never found it... :P
My faerie was in the door with the shape and color of the lines of my riddle . My riddle is: Window into the soul... Which is an oval door
and : Blinding radiance of the sun... which is yellow

I went into the first yellow oval door I came across and she was there. I had no idea what I was supposed to say though.

_________________
Teresa


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2418
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:23 pm
Website: http://yennafrost.livejournal.com
Yahoo Messenger: darkdemeter
Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
pattypus wrote:
Moongewl wrote:
Check the first post of this thread, it tells you what shape and color to look for based on your little opening riddle thingy.
Thanks! :D

The only problem is... is that I forget what the first statement was. >.<
lol, it'll come up again next time you're allowed into the Temple.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:48 pm
Location: *Chasing The Fat Chicken Of PPT*
Yay..found my third one :)

_________________
Image

Visit http://www.neopets.com/~StripedShiningStar for The Ultimate Gaming Guide. Check it out! ^_^


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:41 pm
Had a chance to go get my 8th tablet piece.

Funny thing about my tablet ... is that I have the entire 3 bottom rows filled ... and nothing in the top row at all. :)

You'd think I should be able to decipher the bottom part of it! *giggle*

Oh well, 4 more to go!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:24 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:27 pm
I can't find my fourth door for my life! I REALLY wish I'd mapped it out now, the first three didn't take all that long without a map, but this is really makin me mad.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 13 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited