Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:29 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

^.^
Anime 20%  20%  [ 15 ]
Scenes (eg. a pic of a sunset) 7%  7%  [ 5 ]
Neopets 12%  12%  [ 9 ]
Some photo 16%  16%  [ 12 ]
Other 46%  46%  [ 35 ]
Total votes: 76
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3805
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:03 am
Location: Waterloo, Canada
Limes, of course!

This set is the only one I frequently reuse with photos. Actually, it's the only set I frequently reuse period. :P

_________________
Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:04 pm
Location: Wherever you are.
It's a photo! *pokes Andy, he twitches*

Eeek! *runs*

_________________
<center>Image
she'samaneater
setbybluez</center>


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 am
Location: NYC & The Holy Land
It's a drawing I thought was cute that I found on the meomi site.

_________________
Image
~Set by moogie~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:33 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3007
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:08 pm
Website: http://sunnief.deviantart.com/
Location: You're FACE.
Anime. A male sniper from Ragnarok Online. ^^
*can only make sets with anime images* :P

_________________
Image
Zero set 13 of 26


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
My cute wittle baby named Ryan.

(Yes, his name is spelt "Aryan" now but I call him "Ryan" for short)

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:01 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
I suppose mine is a photo, but I voted other. Silly me.

It's a picture of my favorite singer, Steven Curtis Chapman. The subtext is from his song,"Speechless" which is also the title of the album which was released in 1999. :] And Jaye made it, of course. <3

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:05 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Anime, Excel Saga to be exact.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 am
Location: sakura makes dreams come true.
Buffy and Angel's romance. <3

Which was totally over, like, 6 years ago. Oh well. :(

_________________
Image
the greatest love story never told.


Last edited by Bangel on Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
A drawing of Kurt Cobain, my idol. <3

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1046
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:35 pm
Location: Nantes
A lovely image I found a while ago, which I soon after became obsessed with (it was my LJ background and desktop background for a while) because it's just so cute.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2147
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:50 am
Location: looking at my awesome rage set
Mine's rainbows, since I like rainbows. :D And cows...

_________________
Image
Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 911
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:00 pm
Website: http://theinfinityprogram.com/
Location: California
Harrison Ford as Rick Deckard in the film Blade Runner.

_________________
I run The Infinity Program, a den of villains and swashbucklers.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:29 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:21 am
Location: Québec ♥ I'm french Canadian.
Neopets, It's Poppit, the soo cute petpet...

_________________
Caroline Bélisle aka Caro ♥
willing to know you.
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:36 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 755
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 9:08 am
Website: http://dylpage.blogspot.ca/
Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
I always wanted to make a DataSeven set, so now I have. He's from an anime that Teletoon re-airs every once in a while called CyberSix. My set features DataSeven, her brother, now in the body of a panther.
There are only 13 episodes, which I've seen probable a dozen times each. My other favourite character is Julian, whom I should make a set of as well.
Teletoon is currently re-airing it on weekends at 7:30 (east channel, 10:30 on west) Manitoba time.

_________________
Image
D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2476
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:18 pm
ICQ: 279147659
Website: http://fiddelysquat.deviantart.com
Best invention ever:

SHOES! :D

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited