Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:43 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:10 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:39 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
The best I got, I believe, was some kind of hair brush. Despite that fact, I love this shop and visit it as much as I can. :D *eagerly waits for a restock*

_________________
Image
Thanks to Starchaser for the wonderful set! :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:56 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
The best I got was a Neggitus Injection.
TNT must have put some sort of odd curse on me since all I've been getting both from the Snowager and the shop of mystery are those useless injections. :roll:


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
Broken Blue Fuzzle

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2015
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:35 pm
Website: http://aequore.fi.st
Location: Somewhere.
The best I got was a Halloween Blumaroo Gnome...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:52 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 575
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:16 am
Broken fake uni hat for about 500 np ... :x

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:17 am
link?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Turkish wrote:
link?
http://www.neopets.com/winter/shopofmystery.phtml

Buyer beware, it is addicting and puts major holes in your pockets. ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited