Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:25 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:02 am
Location: In the chocolate swimming pool
:lol: Singles awareness day, I never really thought of it that way. I am aware of my status every day and am proud of it.

By the way, I have loads of girls lined up ready for me but they're all 3 years younger than me and think I look like a cross between Harry Potter and a young Jim Carrey.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:00 pm
Website: http://dhost.info/faeriequeen
Yahoo Messenger: vicky9a2001
yay! more rings to collect!

I have a jewelry gallery, but for my bad luck almost every jewelry item out there its expensive

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited