Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:13 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:19 am
As of 6:02:59 am NST, ID is still there


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:07 am
:o Wow. I've been thinking in Cartesian coordinates, not matrix. :oops: Thanks. Of course, now he's moved, eh?

Edit: No, he's still there. :D What a character! Thanks!


Last edited by background_noise on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: First placement
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
Elmocat wrote:
Since this is the first time I've tried to place furn., can someone tell me what is supposed to happen when you actually are successful (so I know I've succeeded)?
Lol. Well, nothing really. It'll just tell you you placed the furniture and then you can go do it all over again. :)

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
 Post subject: First placement
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:06 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:58 am
Since this is the first time I've tried to place furn., can someone tell me what is supposed to happen when you actually are successful (so I know I've succeeded)?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
Elmocat, I already answered you. :)

Anyway, split. :)

New thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21377

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited